- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him 2 Years Ago
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt 2 Years Ago
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens 2 Years Ago
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room 2 Years Ago
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
If you’re a Rick and Morty fanatic, the game you need to add to your collection is Rick and Morty Monopoly.
This board game combines the classic rules of Monopoly with the futuristic Multiverse of Rick and Morty. Instead of houses and hotels, you mark your territory with Flooble Cranks and Gooble Boxes. Buy, sell, trade and mortgage some of your favorite locations from the show. Yes, that includes the Cromulon Dimension, Gazorpazorp and Planet Squanch.
The custom design board game comes with six collectible tokens: Council of Rick’s Badge, Meeseeks Box, Portal Gun, Plumbus, Rick’s Ship and of course, Snuffles Helmet.
Rick and Morty Monopoly usually sells for $39.99, but it’s 25 percent off through Amazon right now. Get schwifty for only $28.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Relive the brutal challenge of ‘Dark Souls’ in board game form
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- These geeky socks will keep you feelin’ cool this summer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.