- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Today 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Today 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Today 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Today 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Today 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Today 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Today 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Today 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Today 10:43 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller Today 10:42 AM
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
You’ll all be shouting “wubba lubba dub dub!”
If you’re a Rick and Morty fanatic, the game you need to add to your collection is Rick and Morty Monopoly.
This board game combines the classic rules of Monopoly with the futuristic Multiverse of Rick and Morty. Instead of houses and hotels, you mark your territory with Flooble Cranks and Gooble Boxes. Buy, sell, trade and mortgage some of your favorite locations from the show. Yes, that includes the Cromulon Dimension, Gazorpazorp and Planet Squanch.
The custom design board game comes with six collectible tokens: Council of Rick’s Badge, Meeseeks Box, Portal Gun, Plumbus, Rick’s Ship and of course, Snuffles Helmet.
Rick and Morty Monopoly usually sells for $39.99, but it’s 25 percent off through Amazon right now. Get schwifty for only $28.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Relive the brutal challenge of ‘Dark Souls’ in board game form
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- These geeky socks will keep you feelin’ cool this summer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.