- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
You’ll all be shouting “wubba lubba dub dub!”
If you’re a Rick and Morty fanatic, the game you need to add to your collection is Rick and Morty Monopoly.
This board game combines the classic rules of Monopoly with the futuristic Multiverse of Rick and Morty. Instead of houses and hotels, you mark your territory with Flooble Cranks and Gooble Boxes. Buy, sell, trade and mortgage some of your favorite locations from the show. Yes, that includes the Cromulon Dimension, Gazorpazorp and Planet Squanch.
The custom design board game comes with six collectible tokens: Council of Rick’s Badge, Meeseeks Box, Portal Gun, Plumbus, Rick’s Ship and of course, Snuffles Helmet.
Rick and Morty Monopoly usually sells for $39.99, but it’s 25 percent off through Amazon right now. Get schwifty for only $28.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Relive the brutal challenge of ‘Dark Souls’ in board game form
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- These geeky socks will keep you feelin’ cool this summer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.