- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Tuesday 12:28 PM
You need a really high IQ to win Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition
There are pros and cons to [burps] every alternate timeline–prove you know them all in this soul-crushing Rick and Morty game.
Presented by USAopoly
What do you mean you’re having a party without a Rick and Morty game?! Are some Glip-Glops from the third dimension going to come over and play cards or something? Sounds boring. But you know what’s not boring? Trivial Pursuit: Rick and Morty Edition.
In this otherworldly version of Trivial Pursuit, you and at least one other person will battle it out to see who knows the most about Rick and Morty. With 600 questions to solve and no one to hand you a portal gun to the answer, you’ll have to defy logic to finish with a perfect score. Unless you think you know everything there is to know about the series. In that case, the six categories should be a walk through Anatomy Park! Which are as follows: Frienemies, Technology and Science, Locations, Rick and the Family, History and Events, and a Wubalubadubdub Wild Card category.
This Rick and Morty game is approved for ages 17+ and has an average play time of a half-hour (or about the length of an episode). It’s available on Amazon for $19.37 and eligible for free two-day shipping with a Prime membership. So as Rick would say, “It’s time to get riggity-riggity-wrecked, son!”
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.