- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
M-m-m-morty, we gotta go back, the plans for the portal gun have been stolen!
Solving this mystery calls for more than just the dynamic duo that is Rick and Morty. The pair need your help to help discover who stole the plans, where they’re hiding and what device was used for the heist. It doesn’t take a genius to realize how dangerous it is for the portal gun to land into the wrong hands. So grab three to six of the most insightful people you know and help Rick get his blueprints back!
Rick and Morty: Clue Back in Blackout takes the original game of Clue to a whole ‘nother dimension. Instead of old-fashioned playing pieces, choose from sculpted versions of the cast: Rick, Morty, Beth, Summer, Jerry and of course, Mr. Poopybutthole. The game even includes Personality cards, for custom gameplay.
The Rick and Morty mystery board game is on sale through Amazon for $28 (regularly $40).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- These BoJack Horseman Funkos are perfect for anyone who thinks life’s a drag
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.