- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings 2 Years Ago
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend 2 Years Ago
- ‘Ramy’ explores the intersection of Muslim and millennial identities Today 6:30 AM
- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV Today 5:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
Someone stole Rick’s blueprint for the portal gun and it’s your job to figure out the five W’s.
M-m-m-morty, we gotta go back, the plans for the portal gun have been stolen!
Solving this mystery calls for more than just the dynamic duo that is Rick and Morty. The pair need your help to help discover who stole the plans, where they’re hiding and what device was used for the heist. It doesn’t take a genius to realize how dangerous it is for the portal gun to land into the wrong hands. So grab three to six of the most insightful people you know and help Rick get his blueprints back!
Rick and Morty: Clue Back in Blackout takes the original game of Clue to a whole ‘nother dimension. Instead of old-fashioned playing pieces, choose from sculpted versions of the cast: Rick, Morty, Beth, Summer, Jerry and of course, Mr. Poopybutthole. The game even includes Personality cards, for custom gameplay.
The Rick and Morty mystery board game is on sale through Amazon for $28 (regularly $40).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- These BoJack Horseman Funkos are perfect for anyone who thinks life’s a drag
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.