- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
M-m-m-morty, we gotta go back, the plans for the portal gun have been stolen!
Solving this mystery calls for more than just the dynamic duo that is Rick and Morty. The pair need your help to help discover who stole the plans, where they’re hiding and what device was used for the heist. It doesn’t take a genius to realize how dangerous it is for the portal gun to land into the wrong hands. So grab three to six of the most insightful people you know and help Rick get his blueprints back!
Rick and Morty: Clue Back in Blackout takes the original game of Clue to a whole ‘nother dimension. Instead of old-fashioned playing pieces, choose from sculpted versions of the cast: Rick, Morty, Beth, Summer, Jerry and of course, Mr. Poopybutthole. The game even includes Personality cards, for custom gameplay.
The Rick and Morty mystery board game is on sale through Amazon for $28 (regularly $40).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- These BoJack Horseman Funkos are perfect for anyone who thinks life’s a drag
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.