- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
Someone stole Rick’s blueprint for the portal gun and it’s your job to figure out the five W’s.
M-m-m-morty, we gotta go back, the plans for the portal gun have been stolen!
Solving this mystery calls for more than just the dynamic duo that is Rick and Morty. The pair need your help to help discover who stole the plans, where they’re hiding and what device was used for the heist. It doesn’t take a genius to realize how dangerous it is for the portal gun to land into the wrong hands. So grab three to six of the most insightful people you know and help Rick get his blueprints back!
Rick and Morty: Clue Back in Blackout takes the original game of Clue to a whole ‘nother dimension. Instead of old-fashioned playing pieces, choose from sculpted versions of the cast: Rick, Morty, Beth, Summer, Jerry and of course, Mr. Poopybutthole. The game even includes Personality cards, for custom gameplay.
The Rick and Morty mystery board game is on sale through Amazon for $28 (regularly $40).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- These BoJack Horseman Funkos are perfect for anyone who thinks life’s a drag
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.