- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
Get ready to lock everyone you love (self included) in your house to play Rick and Morty Total Rickall.
The card game mimics the iconic hilarity of the Season 2 Rick and Morty episode, “Total Rickall.” Some weird characters tormented by a plague of parasites pose as friends and family. Their mission? Corrupt all memories.
The Rick and Morty Card Game will get you RIGGITY RIGGITY WRECKED, SON! http://amzn.to/2kxkq1P
Posted by Parsec on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Players must figure out which characters are real and which are the parasites to be exterminated. It’s easy to pick-up even if you’re unfamiliar with the series. Note: It is not recommended for children.
The card game comes with two sets of rules. You can follow the traditional cooperative gameplay or a more advanced version, which pits everyone for themselves.
Best of all, it’s only $15 on Amazon. Grab some friends and reenact one of the most memorable episodes, in your own style.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- Settlers of Catan is cheaper than its ever been right now
- 5 items under $20 to treat yourself for finishing taxes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.