- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
The card game is based on a Season 2 episode, in which the family is attacked by an alien species and has to battle a parasite that creates and implants fake memories. Rick, Morty, Jerry, Beth, and Summer start to question whether or not their friend, Mr. Poopybutthole, is real.
The game takes on a similar role, just without Rick locking everyone inside the house. First, players are dealt “identity cards” that tell them if they’re real or a parasite. Depending on the other cards played, your identity can constantly change. It’s the players’ job to figure out who’s who. Total Rickall also comes with an alternate set of rules for more advanced players.
For a limited time, you can save over 30 percent on the official Rick and Morty card game. Usually $15, Total Rickall is on sale for just under $10.
The Rick and Morty Card Game will get you RIGGITY RIGGITY WRECKED, SON! http://amzn.to/2kxkq1P
Posted by Parsec on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Save sickly Ruben with Rick and Morty Anatomy Park board game
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.