- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for four months 2 Years Ago
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
Recreate entire episodes with these ‘Rick and Morty’ action figures
Play out your personal quest for Szechuan sauce.
Wish you could jump into an episode of Rick and Morty and play out the madness? These Rick and Morty action figures are the next best thing.
All series mainstays are available. Rick, Morty, Birdperson, Mr. Meeseeks and everyone’s favorite, Mr. Poopy Butthole, are fully poseable. Make Rick slap himself. Put Morty on his knees. Have Birdperson salute Mr. Poopy Butthole. Or, you know, far more exciting options.
Everyone except Birdperson comes with accessories like flasks, canes and even guns. They’re all five inches tall so they’re big enough to kick ass but small enough play with on the go.
These Rick and Morty action figures are available on ThinkGeek for $11.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can pre-order the ‘Rick and Morty’ portal gun Funko
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.