- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football 2 Years Ago
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Wish you could jump into an episode of Rick and Morty and play out the madness? These Rick and Morty action figures are the next best thing.
All series mainstays are available. Rick, Morty, Birdperson, Mr. Meeseeks and everyone’s favorite, Mr. Poopy Butthole, are fully poseable. Make Rick slap himself. Put Morty on his knees. Have Birdperson salute Mr. Poopy Butthole. Or, you know, far more exciting options.
Everyone except Birdperson comes with accessories like flasks, canes and even guns. They’re all five inches tall so they’re big enough to kick ass but small enough play with on the go.
These Rick and Morty action figures are available on ThinkGeek for $11.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can pre-order the ‘Rick and Morty’ portal gun Funko
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.