- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? 2 Years Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
If you have an iPhone, you already know that its camera is a pretty incredible piece of technology. But if you’re getting serious about your photography, why not take it to the next level? If that’s the future of your photography needs, The Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit is what you need. The bundle includes a case, a screen protector, and six fresh lenses in an attachment that’s about the size of an Oreo.
Ztylus improved on earlier models of the Revolver Lens by listening closely to consumer feedback. You can expect sharper than ever optical performance from this updated version. Included are two telephoto lenses (one macro, one super macro), one wide-angle and one fisheye lens to let you get more creative than ever. Plus, the M version uses magnetic connections and light material to make the lens swap even faster and easier to align.
It also abandons the lens cap design, using Quickflip revolver technology to protect the lens by hiding it inside a stylish attachment.
Best of all, the embedded metal plate means it’s compatible with other accessories, many of which Ztylus is developing right now.
The cutouts on the case allow for easy and comfortable access to all of your ports and controls.
Check out this 2016 and 2018 CES Innovation Award Honoree: get the Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit for $49.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s reduced from the original price of $70. Plus, use coupon code MADMARCH10 for an extra 10% off the sale price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
- How to shoot professional photography with your smartphone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.