- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
If you have an iPhone, you already know that its camera is a pretty incredible piece of technology. But if you’re getting serious about your photography, why not take it to the next level? If that’s the future of your photography needs, The Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit is what you need. The bundle includes a case, a screen protector, and six fresh lenses in an attachment that’s about the size of an Oreo.
Ztylus improved on earlier models of the Revolver Lens by listening closely to consumer feedback. You can expect sharper than ever optical performance from this updated version. Included are two telephoto lenses (one macro, one super macro), one wide-angle and one fisheye lens to let you get more creative than ever. Plus, the M version uses magnetic connections and light material to make the lens swap even faster and easier to align.
It also abandons the lens cap design, using Quickflip revolver technology to protect the lens by hiding it inside a stylish attachment.
Best of all, the embedded metal plate means it’s compatible with other accessories, many of which Ztylus is developing right now.
The cutouts on the case allow for easy and comfortable access to all of your ports and controls.
Check out this 2016 and 2018 CES Innovation Award Honoree: get the Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit for $49.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s reduced from the original price of $70. Plus, use coupon code MADMARCH10 for an extra 10% off the sale price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
- How to shoot professional photography with your smartphone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.