- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
This revolving lens attachment superpowers your iPhone camera
Take incredible pictures with your smartphone camera.
If you have an iPhone, you already know that its camera is a pretty incredible piece of technology. But if you’re getting serious about your photography, why not take it to the next level? If that’s the future of your photography needs, The Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit is what you need. The bundle includes a case, a screen protector, and six fresh lenses in an attachment that’s about the size of an Oreo.
Ztylus improved on earlier models of the Revolver Lens by listening closely to consumer feedback. You can expect sharper than ever optical performance from this updated version. Included are two telephoto lenses (one macro, one super macro), one wide-angle and one fisheye lens to let you get more creative than ever. Plus, the M version uses magnetic connections and light material to make the lens swap even faster and easier to align.
It also abandons the lens cap design, using Quickflip revolver technology to protect the lens by hiding it inside a stylish attachment.
Best of all, the embedded metal plate means it’s compatible with other accessories, many of which Ztylus is developing right now.
The cutouts on the case allow for easy and comfortable access to all of your ports and controls.
Check out this 2016 and 2018 CES Innovation Award Honoree: get the Ztylus Revolver M Series iPhone Lens Kit for $49.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s reduced from the original price of $70. Plus, use coupon code MADMARCH10 for an extra 10% off the sale price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
- How to shoot professional photography with your smartphone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.