- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy 1 Year Ago
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 1 Year Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
Ba dah dah dah!
When it comes to Hyrule, do you want to pick up an ocarina and travel back to the ‘80s? Snuggle up to this retro Zelda plush.
Each of these four plush pillows harken to a simpler, better time. You know, before Link was able to travel the oceans in sentient boats or stir fry mushrooms. There are two barebone Link plushes, one with a shield, the other proudly holding up the Triforce.
For those not so adverse to color and graphics, there’s the Triforce and Hylian Shield plushes. All four of these plushes are perfect companions, whether you’re having a gaming marathon or need something cute to squeeze.
Best of all, you can slice 50% off these plush, which are all available on ThinkGeek for $17.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- This Sega Genesis Classic console does what Nintendo doesn’t
- Slay Bokoblins and rainy days with this Master Sword Umbrella
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.