- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video 2 Years Ago
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
When it comes to Hyrule, do you want to pick up an ocarina and travel back to the ‘80s? Snuggle up to this retro Zelda plush.
Each of these four plush pillows harken to a simpler, better time. You know, before Link was able to travel the oceans in sentient boats or stir fry mushrooms. There are two barebone Link plushes, one with a shield, the other proudly holding up the Triforce.
For those not so adverse to color and graphics, there’s the Triforce and Hylian Shield plushes. All four of these plushes are perfect companions, whether you’re having a gaming marathon or need something cute to squeeze.
Best of all, you can slice 50% off these plush, which are all available on ThinkGeek for $17.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- This Sega Genesis Classic console does what Nintendo doesn’t
- Slay Bokoblins and rainy days with this Master Sword Umbrella
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.