- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting 2 Years Ago
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Today 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Today 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Today 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Today 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Today 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Today 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Today 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Today 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
Celebrate the release of Resident Evil VII with sweet official merch
We’re ready to be scared to death!
The newest installment in the legendary Resident Evil series hits store shelves today, and as gamers, we’re pretty hyped to get our hands on it. Resident Evil VII:Biohazard promises a return to the series’ survival horror origins that might even rival the original in terms of scares.
The official Resident Evil VII merch launches along with the series’ glorious return, and it’s really worth checking out. The collection includes several t-shirts and sweatshirts (including this Umbrella Co. one we adore), a keychain and wallet, and a heat reactive mug that reveals a bloody handprint. The weirdest item in the collection by far is a “Wood, Sweat and Fears” scented candle (for atmosphere, we guess).
Pricing on the collection ranges from $9.99 – $54.99, and all items are available now except for the hoodie and sweatshirt, which are open for pre-order. Grab yourself that sweet Umbrella Co. shirt before it sells out!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.