- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan 2 Years Ago
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
Tired of your overpriced phone bill? Check. Annoyed that you dared to drive out of town yet again only to see your cell service vanish? Also check. Want to pull your hair out over long lists of overcharges that you don’t even know how you managed to rack up? Yep, we’ve all been there. And it’s getting really, really old.
If you’re plagued with all these issues, it’s time to make the switch to Republic Wireless. It’s a cell service provider that is focused on changing the game when it comes to the way we use smartphones – and keeping more money in your pocket.
Many think that having a smartphone means having an astronomical phone bill – but it doesn’t have to be that way. Republic Wireless offers a solution. Its affordable data plans start at $20 a month. And you’ll never have to sweat over overages again! For that price, you be able to text and make calls with 1GB of data. No fees are hiding in between the lines here.
Covered by 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi and voice roaming, dead zones will no longer be your problem either. So venture as far from home as you like and rest assured your phone will still be operational for crucial Facebook updates.
Need more data? Upgrade to Republic Wireless’ higher use plan, which might just break your wallet at a whopping $45 (we hope you can taste the sarcasm here, folks). It offers 4GB of cell data, and you can add more if it’s needed directly from your phone. That’s right, you are no longer limited to staring at your dwindling data balance. And if you need even more, you can go up to a 10GB plan once you activate a phone.
Phones also don’t have to cost $500 or more. Republic Wireless‘ phones start at $99. You even get to choose from some of the field’s leading smartphone manufacturers. Republic Wireless is home to major name brands like Samsung, Huawei, Motorola. Even better, new phones are added every month. So you won’t be settling for less. In fact, you won’t be settling at all.
If you want to bring your own compatible phone to the table, you can do that too and even keep your current phone number. All you need is to buy a SIM card kit and you’re ready to go.
Republic Wireless even allows you to text from any device for free. Install the Republic Anywhere app on your compatible devices (even iPhones and iPads) and texts you receive will be accessible on your devices, even when your phone is off. So text away from your laptop or tablet with no need to worry about additional fees! In fact, fees you don’t recognize won’t really show up on your phone bill. That’s a part of Republic Wireless’ effort to make the entire experience of owning a phone less of a pain in the butt.
If you’re sick of puzzling over long, complex phone bills packed with charges that don’t make sense, it’s time to check out Republic Wireless. It’s a people-first company that believes in consistency and transparency, unlike other major cell providers. So if you’re unhappy with your current provider, come see what it’s like to have a stress-free phone plan. You’ll have enough money left over afterwards to suck down all the Starbucks you could possibly desire.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.