- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Tired of your overpriced phone bill? Check. Annoyed that you dared to drive out of town yet again only to see your cell service vanish? Also check. Want to pull your hair out over long lists of overcharges that you don’t even know how you managed to rack up? Yep, we’ve all been there. And it’s getting really, really old.
If you’re plagued with all these issues, it’s time to make the switch to Republic Wireless. It’s a cell service provider that is focused on changing the game when it comes to the way we use smartphones – and keeping more money in your pocket.
Many think that having a smartphone means having an astronomical phone bill – but it doesn’t have to be that way. Republic Wireless offers a solution. Its affordable data plans start at $20 a month. And you’ll never have to sweat over overages again! For that price, you be able to text and make calls with 1GB of data. No fees are hiding in between the lines here.
Covered by 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi and voice roaming, dead zones will no longer be your problem either. So venture as far from home as you like and rest assured your phone will still be operational for crucial Facebook updates.
Need more data? Upgrade to Republic Wireless’ higher use plan, which might just break your wallet at a whopping $45 (we hope you can taste the sarcasm here, folks). It offers 4GB of cell data, and you can add more if it’s needed directly from your phone. That’s right, you are no longer limited to staring at your dwindling data balance. And if you need even more, you can go up to a 10GB plan once you activate a phone.
Phones also don’t have to cost $500 or more. Republic Wireless‘ phones start at $99. You even get to choose from some of the field’s leading smartphone manufacturers. Republic Wireless is home to major name brands like Samsung, Huawei, Motorola. Even better, new phones are added every month. So you won’t be settling for less. In fact, you won’t be settling at all.
If you want to bring your own compatible phone to the table, you can do that too and even keep your current phone number. All you need is to buy a SIM card kit and you’re ready to go.
Republic Wireless even allows you to text from any device for free. Install the Republic Anywhere app on your compatible devices (even iPhones and iPads) and texts you receive will be accessible on your devices, even when your phone is off. So text away from your laptop or tablet with no need to worry about additional fees! In fact, fees you don’t recognize won’t really show up on your phone bill. That’s a part of Republic Wireless’ effort to make the entire experience of owning a phone less of a pain in the butt.
If you’re sick of puzzling over long, complex phone bills packed with charges that don’t make sense, it’s time to check out Republic Wireless. It’s a people-first company that believes in consistency and transparency, unlike other major cell providers. So if you’re unhappy with your current provider, come see what it’s like to have a stress-free phone plan. You’ll have enough money left over afterwards to suck down all the Starbucks you could possibly desire.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.