- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ 3 Years Ago
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Today 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Today 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Today 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Today 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
It’s too bad Snapchat can’t record reactions, because your friends will freak out.
Snapchat’s recording function forces you to take awkward one-handed videos, but there’s a cool hack that will freak out your friends.
You can go hands free and record yourself playing piano or jumping into a pool. The only limit is your imagination…and this $6 gadget.
What you need:
Using the CamKix wireless bluetooth camera shutter remote, you can activate your Snapchat video from anywhere in range. The convenient and easy hands-free shutter control gives you 33 ft of space to record in. That’s like 33x more room than you had before. You know what’s even better? This device is less than 10 bucks. Buy it here for $5.99+.
You could stop there, but a tripod is recommended for completely hands-free recording. Plus you’ll capture extremely steady footage. Now you can actually wave goodbye to your limited, one-handed snapchats. Buy it here for $32.49.
Already have a tripod, but don’t want to buy another one specifically for your smartphone? No worries! Just order this cellphone adapter and you can start shooting wherever, whenever. Buy it here for $6.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Pizza scissors make slicing through crust easy as pie
- 13 donut accessories that will make your life sweeter
- The Keysmart Rugged brings your messy keyring to order
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.