- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Today 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Today 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Today 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Today 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
Snapchat’s recording function forces you to take awkward one-handed videos, but there’s a cool hack that will freak out your friends.
You can go hands free and record yourself playing piano or jumping into a pool. The only limit is your imagination…and this $6 gadget.
What you need:
Using the CamKix wireless bluetooth camera shutter remote, you can activate your Snapchat video from anywhere in range. The convenient and easy hands-free shutter control gives you 33 ft of space to record in. That’s like 33x more room than you had before. You know what’s even better? This device is less than 10 bucks. Buy it here for $5.99+.
You could stop there, but a tripod is recommended for completely hands-free recording. Plus you’ll capture extremely steady footage. Now you can actually wave goodbye to your limited, one-handed snapchats. Buy it here for $32.49.
Already have a tripod, but don’t want to buy another one specifically for your smartphone? No worries! Just order this cellphone adapter and you can start shooting wherever, whenever. Buy it here for $6.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Pizza scissors make slicing through crust easy as pie
- 13 donut accessories that will make your life sweeter
- The Keysmart Rugged brings your messy keyring to order
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.