- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
Snapchat’s recording function forces you to take awkward one-handed videos, but there’s a cool hack that will freak out your friends.
You can go hands free and record yourself playing piano or jumping into a pool. The only limit is your imagination…and this $6 gadget.
What you need:
Using the CamKix wireless bluetooth camera shutter remote, you can activate your Snapchat video from anywhere in range. The convenient and easy hands-free shutter control gives you 33 ft of space to record in. That’s like 33x more room than you had before. You know what’s even better? This device is less than 10 bucks. Buy it here for $5.99+.
You could stop there, but a tripod is recommended for completely hands-free recording. Plus you’ll capture extremely steady footage. Now you can actually wave goodbye to your limited, one-handed snapchats. Buy it here for $32.49.
Already have a tripod, but don’t want to buy another one specifically for your smartphone? No worries! Just order this cellphone adapter and you can start shooting wherever, whenever. Buy it here for $6.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Pizza scissors make slicing through crust easy as pie
- 13 donut accessories that will make your life sweeter
- The Keysmart Rugged brings your messy keyring to order
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.