- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
It’s too bad Snapchat can’t record reactions, because your friends will freak out.
Snapchat’s recording function forces you to take awkward one-handed videos, but there’s a cool hack that will freak out your friends.
You can go hands free and record yourself playing piano or jumping into a pool. The only limit is your imagination…and this $6 gadget.
What you need:
Using the CamKix wireless bluetooth camera shutter remote, you can activate your Snapchat video from anywhere in range. The convenient and easy hands-free shutter control gives you 33 ft of space to record in. That’s like 33x more room than you had before. You know what’s even better? This device is less than 10 bucks. Buy it here for $5.99+.
You could stop there, but a tripod is recommended for completely hands-free recording. Plus you’ll capture extremely steady footage. Now you can actually wave goodbye to your limited, one-handed snapchats. Buy it here for $32.49.
Already have a tripod, but don’t want to buy another one specifically for your smartphone? No worries! Just order this cellphone adapter and you can start shooting wherever, whenever. Buy it here for $6.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Pizza scissors make slicing through crust easy as pie
- 13 donut accessories that will make your life sweeter
- The Keysmart Rugged brings your messy keyring to order
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.