- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
This best-selling mouse is $40 cheaper.
Become the stuff gaming legends are made of with the iconic Razer Diamondback collector’s edition gaming mouse. This best-selling hardware became a cult classic after debuting at the World Cyber Games in 2004. Now, it comes with some major upgrades.
This mouse received 4/5 stars by PC World and 85/100 by PC Gamer. Designed with a huge range of grip considerations in mind, this mouse suits nearly all hand sizes and dominance.
Thanks to a 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor and 50 g acceleration, this mouse is wicked fast. You can even customize the Razer Diamondback to best suit the way you game, with seven completely programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
You can get the Razer Diamondback collector’s edition mouse for 40 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s just $59.99, marked down from $99.99 with free shipping to the Continental US included. Check it out, and don’t be surprised if your scores start skyrocketing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.