- Scotland grants pardons to men, trans women convicted under homophobic laws 3 Years Ago
- Cole Carrigan again accuses Austin McBroom of sexual assault 3 Years Ago
- Trump’s condolences for Elijah Cummings ripped apart Today 9:24 AM
- How to watch ‘Hocus Pocus’ right now Today 9:18 AM
- TikTok loves these 3 kids who kayak down concrete stairs Today 9:12 AM
- How to watch ‘Letterkenny’ season 7 Today 9:11 AM
- Trump’s attempt to mock Nancy Pelosi with a photo completely backfires Today 9:11 AM
- Yahoo is shuttering Yahoo Groups. Fandom will never be the same Today 8:44 AM
- Adam Driver livens up ‘The Report,’ Amazon’s grim docudrama about CIA torture Today 8:21 AM
- Underage Iowa man busted with ‘McLovin’ ID—and Seth Rogen is proud Today 8:05 AM
- Everything you need to know about the 2020 Census Today 6:30 AM
- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
Become the stuff gaming legends are made of with the iconic Razer Diamondback collector’s edition gaming mouse. This best-selling hardware became a cult classic after debuting at the World Cyber Games in 2004. Now, it comes with some major upgrades.
This mouse received 4/5 stars by PC World and 85/100 by PC Gamer. Designed with a huge range of grip considerations in mind, this mouse suits nearly all hand sizes and dominance.
Thanks to a 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor and 50 g acceleration, this mouse is wicked fast. You can even customize the Razer Diamondback to best suit the way you game, with seven completely programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
You can get the Razer Diamondback collector’s edition mouse for 40 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s just $59.99, marked down from $99.99 with free shipping to the Continental US included. Check it out, and don’t be surprised if your scores start skyrocketing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.