- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? 3 Years Ago
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free 3 Years Ago
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Wednesday 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Wednesday 1:54 PM
Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
This best-selling mouse is $40 cheaper.
Become the stuff gaming legends are made of with the iconic Razer Diamondback collector’s edition gaming mouse. This best-selling hardware became a cult classic after debuting at the World Cyber Games in 2004. Now, it comes with some major upgrades.
This mouse received 4/5 stars by PC World and 85/100 by PC Gamer. Designed with a huge range of grip considerations in mind, this mouse suits nearly all hand sizes and dominance.
Thanks to a 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor and 50 g acceleration, this mouse is wicked fast. You can even customize the Razer Diamondback to best suit the way you game, with seven completely programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
You can get the Razer Diamondback collector’s edition mouse for 40 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s just $59.99, marked down from $99.99 with free shipping to the Continental US included. Check it out, and don’t be surprised if your scores start skyrocketing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.