- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
Become the stuff gaming legends are made of with the iconic Razer Diamondback collector’s edition gaming mouse. This best-selling hardware became a cult classic after debuting at the World Cyber Games in 2004. Now, it comes with some major upgrades.
This mouse received 4/5 stars by PC World and 85/100 by PC Gamer. Designed with a huge range of grip considerations in mind, this mouse suits nearly all hand sizes and dominance.
Thanks to a 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor and 50 g acceleration, this mouse is wicked fast. You can even customize the Razer Diamondback to best suit the way you game, with seven completely programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
You can get the Razer Diamondback collector’s edition mouse for 40 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s just $59.99, marked down from $99.99 with free shipping to the Continental US included. Check it out, and don’t be surprised if your scores start skyrocketing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.