- Jury drops ticket for white guy who played ‘F*ck Tha Police’ around cop Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Woman pens open letter about getting baby product ads after her son was stillborn Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ is now the most-streamed song from the 20th century Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Russian TV praises robot that is really a dude in a costume Wednesday 4:28 PM
- This YouTuber put semi-permanent freckles on her face—and it was a catastrophe Wednesday 3:57 PM
- 2020 campaign job postings online fuel speculation frenzy Wednesday 1:48 PM
- Here’s everything to look forward to from Netflix in 2019 Wednesday 1:43 PM
- Sean Hannity busted deleting his old Michael Cohen tweets Wednesday 12:34 PM
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Wednesday 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Wednesday 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Wednesday 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Wednesday 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Wednesday 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Wednesday 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Wednesday 8:50 AM
Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
This best-selling mouse is $40 cheaper.
Become the stuff gaming legends are made of with the iconic Razer Diamondback collector’s edition gaming mouse. This best-selling hardware became a cult classic after debuting at the World Cyber Games in 2004. Now, it comes with some major upgrades.
This mouse received 4/5 stars by PC World and 85/100 by PC Gamer. Designed with a huge range of grip considerations in mind, this mouse suits nearly all hand sizes and dominance.
Thanks to a 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor and 50 g acceleration, this mouse is wicked fast. You can even customize the Razer Diamondback to best suit the way you game, with seven completely programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
You can get the Razer Diamondback collector’s edition mouse for 40 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s just $59.99, marked down from $99.99 with free shipping to the Continental US included. Check it out, and don’t be surprised if your scores start skyrocketing.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.