- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says 1 Year Ago
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views 1 Year Ago
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend 1 Year Ago
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
If you hoard Funko Pops, there’s a good chance you have one worth hundreds of dollars. As bloated as the Funko Pop market seems, there are still a handful of figures that rise above the rest and sell for big bucks. Here are some of the rarest (and weirdest) figures you can nab right now.
Frodo, you dumb idiot. You put on the ring on, didn’t you? Oh well, at least you’re worth a bunch now. This mostly translucent figure isn’t exactly eye-catching (get it?) but it is pricey.
Price on Amazon: $15.41
The big green monster is the Rugrats’ answer to Godzilla, but he’s far more adorable. This version of him is scaled way, way down and he comes with cereal for some reason.
Price on Amazon: $16.99
He is Groot, and he is a precious baby. In the galaxy, babies are allowed to go around nude, but this guy bundles up with a red jacket that matches the one Star-Lord wears. He comes with a tiny shield to help defend himself from evil.
Price on Amazon: $30.67
4) More Cowbell
The name of the character Will Ferrell portrayed more than a decade ago is lost to time. What’s not lost is his inescapable catchphrase: More Cowbell. It’s a demand that can be yelled anytime, whether you’re at an ELO concert or at the Olive Garden. This figure also comes with a random American TV card. If you score a rare one, your rare Funko just got rarer.
Price on Amazon: $8.49
Face it: Iron Man would be way cooler if he was shiny and gold, like a tacky Manhattan building owned by an even tackier president. This Funko is incredibly pricey, so much so that it comes with its own “Pop Protector.” But you won’t need that, since you’ll be leaving this baby in the box. Right?
Price on Amazon: $47.52
6) Sweet Tooth
Do you remember the Twisted Metal games? Neither do I. It’s basically Mario Kart battle mode starring countless sociopaths, among them the evil ice cream man Sweet Tooth. This figure of the nasty clown also comes with a random video game themed card, hopefully, one featuring a cuter character.
Price on Amazon: $25
7) Joker Batman
Weird character mashups are typically relegated to Dragon Ball Z. If Batman and his archnemesis molded into one, horrible yet awesome looking monster, it would look very much like this Funko Pop. It also comes with a random card featuring a DC character, likely someone real and not out of a fanboy’s nightmares like this guy.
Price on Amazon: $36.88
It should be no surprise this spicy option was a 7-Eleven exclusive at one point. Now, it’s a tasty collectible. Deadpool looks far more shadowy and is holding a chimichanga about a third as big as him. Delicious as it is, don’t eat it. It’s plastic.
Price on Amazon: $19.29
The Last Jedi brought countless waves of merchandise with it, mostly Porg related. This figure is no different. Chewie stands stoically on a black stand, proudly holding a Porg. He’s likely planning to eat it, but again, to reiterate, Funko Pops are not edible.
Price on Amazon: $34.95
10) Iron Spider
The lithe and agile Spider-Man is trading in his flexibility and speed to become shiny. This version of Spidey can only be described as “Iron Man ruby.” And like the other pricey Funkos before it, it comes with its own “Pop Protector” so it can stay shiny for decades to come.
Price on Amazon: $39.24
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are all the changes coming to Prime gaming pre-orders
- PixTeller Pro lets design noobs create works of digital art
- Keep your precious console safe with these Nintendo Switch cases
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.