- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
If your group of friends or family are big board gamers, Randomise is the new must-have party game.
Randomise combines three classic party games into one set of rules. It’s like Charades, Pictionary and Articulate all mushed together. The rules are simple so anyone of any age can get in on the fun. Plus, it’s intended for groups! So if you have a large party, no need to team up: Randomise is intended to be played with up to 50 people.
Randomise comes with 110 cards that allow players to act, draw or describe randomly picked identities. Since the cards are shuffled before each game, it’s unlikely you’ll receive the same set of cards each round. Which means you’re playing with an unlimited amount of identities for other players to guess.
But if the game itself didn’t sell you on the fun, maybe a 20 percent off sale will. Randomise usually retails for around $15, but you can grab it for just $11.99 through Amazon. Just in time for all your holiday parties!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Joking Hazard expansion pack is a must-have for stoners
- Card game What Do You Meme? now has a stoner expansion pack
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.