- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Sunday 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Sunday 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
Rainbow Road tests even the greatest racers to their full potential. If you’ve got karting in your bones, this scarf is for you.
The Rainbow Road scarf looks just like the track from the ubiquitous racing level, complete with starting and finish lines. There are even four racers zipping through. Mario is in the lead, with Yoshi, Peach, and Bowser trailing behind. It works excellent as a scarf on a cold day. However, it looks equally well on display in your game room next to some racing trophies.
This Rainbow Road scarf is available on Merchoid for $21.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Step into gaming greatness with this NES floor mat
- Flex your creative muscles with a Nintendo Labo customization set
- 10 indie games on Nintendo Switch that deserve your attention
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.