- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ 2 Years Ago
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? 2 Years Ago
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine 2 Years Ago
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
- Reap the benefits of CBD with these organic CBD tinctures Today 8:17 AM
- How to stream Hulu in 4K Today 7:12 AM
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned Today 7:00 AM
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
Rainbow Road tests even the greatest racers to their full potential. If you’ve got karting in your bones, this scarf is for you.
The Rainbow Road scarf looks just like the track from the ubiquitous racing level, complete with starting and finish lines. There are even four racers zipping through. Mario is in the lead, with Yoshi, Peach, and Bowser trailing behind. It works excellent as a scarf on a cold day. However, it looks equally well on display in your game room next to some racing trophies.
This Rainbow Road scarf is available on Merchoid for $21.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Step into gaming greatness with this NES floor mat
- Flex your creative muscles with a Nintendo Labo customization set
- 10 indie games on Nintendo Switch that deserve your attention
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.