- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring 3 Years Ago
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
The radiant light mill doesn’t need a plug or batteries to operate, because science.
This solar-powered decoration includes a bulb with a blade that spins inside of it through the process of thermal transpiration.
It’s not often that you can both admire and geek out over a purchase, so your favorite renewable energy enthusiast is guaranteed to love it. Even if you don’t obsess over science, this pretty piece is just really cool to look at.
The light mill is available on ThinkGeek for just $24.99, so yes, gifts that impress can still be affordable.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Furby Connect is 60 percent off today, so give your child a friend for Christmas
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.