- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
Even the greatest wizard brains need their rest.
It’s no secret that many struggle to get a good amount of sleep, even though it’s crucial for your well-being. Most of us probably still lie awake at night, unable to fall asleep on a regular basis. Luckily, there’s technology to save the day (again) with this Pzizz Pro: Lifetime Subscription.
Pzizz is an app that works like an advanced sleep and power nap system. It uses psychoacoustic principles to keep your mind relaxed while you snooze. Basically, it plays algorithmically mixed sounds that are proven to actually help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed.
You can even use Pzizz to set alarms and track your sleep history. And hey, if that’s not enough to convince you, it’s also endorsed by J.K. Rowling.
Listen, if it’s good enough for Hogwarts, it’s good enough for you. Get a magical night’s rest and snag this Pzizz Pro: Lifetime Subscription for $119.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 80% off the usual price of $600!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Basic Witches’ is the ultimate guide to mastering positive witchcraft
- 10 things from the ’90s that we really, really miss
- Add a spritz of magic to any room with this unicorn oil diffuser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.