- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
After inhaling an entire pizza or a baker’s dozen of doughnuts, you tend to get sleepy. This Pusheen throw blanket (literally) has you covered.
This 48” x 60” blanket is big enough to cover snack happy humans and kitties alike. It’s super soft, cuddly and warm, not unlike everyone’s favorite thick kitty Pusheen. She can be seen all over this blanket, doing what she does best: chilling and eating. D’aww.
Next time you’re lounging about or want to get your snack on, wrap yourself in it. It will catch your crumbs and double as a napkin. Convenient, no?
This Pusheen throw blanket is available on ThinkGeek for $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Unplug and relax with this ‘Animal Crossing’ springtime puzzle
- This door gadget will distract your cat so you can finally wrap gifts in peace
- BarkBath makes the messiest winters more bearable for pet owners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.