- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
Nobody does the holidays better than everyone’s favorite round kitty. These Pusheen Christmas ornaments give the season the injection of cute they need.
Each ornament comes with a hanger so you can fix her to your tree the second she arrives on your doorstep. Plus, there’s more than one adorable kitty ornament to choose from.
Even kitties enjoy tossing back a few toddies while wearing festive hats. That mug is almost as cute as Pusheen herself.
Nobody wants to admit it, but many holiday dinner parties end up turning into murder mysteries. Thankfully, detective Pusheen is in the case. This ornament is also available as a set with Unicorn Pusheen.
I don’t want to speculate too much, but I think Pusheen has eaten so many pink glazed donuts she’s actually turning pink herself. Not that she can’t pull it off, because she totally can.
Pusheen got impatient and snuck into her stocking. We’ll forgive her transgression, but only because this ornament is also a plush. Hang her up on your tree during the holidays or snuggle with her all year round.
Price: $8.95 (regularly $10)
The only thing more magical than a unicorn is a rainbow unicorn. I’m not sure Pusheen’s transformation is legit, but I’m willing to believe it’s another holiday miracle.
Whether she’s outside making snow angels or impressing the world with her ice skating skills, Pusheen’s scarf and hat keep her warm while being totally fashion forward.
Make friends green with envy over this pretty prehistoric Pusheenosaurus ornament.
The only thing more classic than a cheese slice is this Pusheen pizza ornament.
This special Christmas Box Bundle includes two (surprise) mini Pusheen and friends plushies and an adorable reindeer ornament.
The Pusheen mermaid we all know and love is finally ready for the holidays.
It can always be the most wonderful time of the year with this adorable holiday wreath. Hang it on your tree, in your windowsill, or even on a thumbtack in your office.
These egg-shaped tin ornaments each feature an artfully crafted illustration of Pusheen that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. The ornaments are available individually or as a set of six for just under $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- You can now buy a live Christmas tree from your sofa thanks to Amazon
- White elephant gifts so good they’ll start fights at the party
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.