- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Nobody does the holidays better than everyone’s favorite round kitty. These Pusheen Christmas ornaments give the season the injection of cute they need.
Each ornament comes with a hanger so you can fix her to your tree the second she arrives on your doorstep. Plus, there’s more than one adorable kitty ornament to choose from.
Even kitties enjoy tossing back a few toddies while wearing festive hats. That mug is almost as cute as Pusheen herself.
Nobody wants to admit it, but many holiday dinner parties end up turning into murder mysteries. Thankfully, detective Pusheen is on the case. Fat cats seem especially trustworthy, so we figure she’ll have the culprit in no time.
I don’t want to speculate too much, but I think Pusheen has eaten so many pink glazed donuts she’s actually turning pink herself. Not that she can’t pull it off, because she totally can.
Pusheen got impatient and snuck into her stocking. We’ll forgive her transgression, but only because this ornament is also a plush. Hang her up on your tree during the holidays or snuggle with her all year round.
Whether she’s outside making snow angels or impressing the world with her ice skating skills, Pusheen’s scarf and hat keep her warm while being totally fashion-forward.
The only thing more classic than a cheese slice is this Pusheen pizza ornament.
This special Christmas Box Bundle includes one of the eight mini Pusheen plushes pictured on the side of the box. No matter which one you get, they’re all adorable!
The Pusheen mermaid we all know and love is finally ready for the holidays.
It can always be the most wonderful time of the year with this adorable holiday wreath. Hang it on your tree, in your windowsill, or even on a thumbtack in your office.
These egg-shaped tin ornaments each feature an artfully crafted illustration of Pusheen guaranteed to put a smile on your face. The ornaments are available individually or as a set of six for just under $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- You can now buy a live Christmas tree from your sofa thanks to Amazon
- White elephant gifts so good they’ll start fights at the party
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.