- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg 10 Months Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
The fattest and coziest cat.
The work-a-day world beats the tar out of all of us. Luckily, our favorite fat cat is ready to save the day again with this Pusheen neck pillow.
It makes sense, if you think about it. Pusheen’s natural stuffing thanks to pizza, ice cream, and other food stuffs made her naturally soft (thicc, you might say). This kitty wraps around your neck and keeps it totally cozy. It’s great for long and arduous plane rides and car trips. It’s 11 inches long, so you know, there’s plenty of her to love.
When you want to melt away stress or take the best cat nap of your life, count on Pusheen. This Pusheen neck pillow is available on Amazon for $17.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t kid yourself, you need this Pickle Rick plush in your life
- Schlep with power with this Super Mario NES cartridge backpack
- Ditch the Easter bunnies and feast on chocolate frogs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.