- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out 2 Years Ago
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Today 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Today 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Today 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Today 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Today 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
The work-a-day world beats the tar out of all of us. Luckily, our favorite fat cat is ready to save the day again with this Pusheen neck pillow.
It makes sense if you think about it. Pusheen’s natural stuffing thanks to pizza, ice cream, and other foodstuffs made her naturally soft (thicc, you might say). This kitty wraps around your neck and keeps it totally cozy. It’s great for long and arduous plane rides and car trips. It’s 11 inches long, so you know, there’s plenty of her to love.
When you want to melt away stress or take the best cat nap of your life, count on Pusheen. This Pusheen neck pillow is on sale through Amazon for $15 (regularly $20).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 anti-aging creams that won’t put you in debt
- Hug this squishy Unicorn Meowchi and your troubles will melt away
- Free up space on your Nintendo Switch with these SD cards
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.