- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 1 Year Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
This soft Pusheen neck pillow will gobble up all your stress
The fattest and coziest cat.
The work-a-day world beats the tar out of all of us. Luckily, our favorite fat cat is ready to save the day again with this Pusheen neck pillow.
It makes sense if you think about it. Pusheen’s natural stuffing thanks to pizza, ice cream, and other foodstuffs made her naturally soft (thicc, you might say). This kitty wraps around your neck and keeps it totally cozy. It’s great for long and arduous plane rides and car trips. It’s 11 inches long, so you know, there’s plenty of her to love.
When you want to melt away stress or take the best cat nap of your life, count on Pusheen. This Pusheen neck pillow is on sale through Amazon for $14.19 (regularly $20).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 anti-aging creams that won’t put you in debt
- Hug this squishy Unicorn Meowchi and your troubles will melt away
- Free up space on your Nintendo Switch with these SD cards
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.