- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
Pumpkin spice lattes started a food revolution. It’s no surprise autumn is no longer a season, since it’s been replaced by PSL time. But in all seriousness, this obsession with pumpkin spice has gone too far. Every major snack manufacturer has hopped aboard the express train to PSL heaven. So if there’s a treat that doesn’t come in a pumpkin spice flavor, it’s more than just a little surprising.
Listed below are 11 pumpkin spice flavored items that no-one asked for, but the culinary world delivered. Why? We don’t know.
Price on Amazon: $10.95
Price on Amazon: $10.67
Price on Amazon: $11.41
Price on Amazon: $10.99
Price on Amazon: $4.46
Price on Amazon: $9.99
7) Oh hell no.
Price on Amazon: $12.98
Price on Amazon: $33.99
Price on Amazon: $14.92
Price on Amazon: $11.49
Price on Amazon: $11.49
For more pumpkin spice flavored items, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
- Keep your beer cool and concealed with this futuristic thermos
- Protect the Earth and your food at the same time with Bee’s Wrap
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.