- How to watch the FIFA U-20 World Cup online for free 2 Years Ago
- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
We’re well into autumn which means it’s officially soup season. So if you’re a soup or stew-ardess, you’ve got to get your hands on this pumpkin tureen.
When it comes to food, looks can’t be deceiving. So why would you serve your soup out of the same ugly pot you cooked it in? The same can be said for Crockpots. They’re clunky and have no reason to be on your dinner table. Seriously, if Gordon Ramsey saw you carry that thing from your counter to your table he’d be PISSED.
That’s why you need a lovely serving piece like this ceramic pumpkin tureen. It’s practical and pretty. It keeps your food looking as great as it tastes, while holding in all the heat. Ceramic is known for trapping heat, so once you put the lid on this baby you won’t have to worry about reheating the dish for tardy dinner guests.
Plus, it’s dishwasher safe. So you don’t have to worry about endless scrubbing or finding a rack to dry it on.
The ceramic pumpkin tureen is available through Amazon for just $19.99. Grab it and have a gourd-eous table top dinner from now until spring.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Celebrate a very merry unbirthday with these ‘Alice in Wonderland’ mugs
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.