- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is 2 Years Ago
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough 2 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Today 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Today 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Today 12:11 PM
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover Today 11:56 AM
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca Today 11:55 AM
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails Today 11:49 AM
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
- Drug dealer loses $60 million after misplacing his Bitcoin code Today 9:18 AM
We’re well into autumn which means it’s officially soup season. So if you’re a soup or stew-ardess, you’ve got to get your hands on this pumpkin tureen.
When it comes to food, looks can’t be deceiving. So why would you serve your soup out of the same ugly pot you cooked it in? The same can be said for Crockpots. They’re clunky and have no reason to be on your dinner table. Seriously, if Gordon Ramsey saw you carry that thing from your counter to your table he’d be PISSED.
That’s why you need a lovely serving piece like this ceramic pumpkin tureen. It’s practical and pretty. It keeps your food looking as great as it tastes, while holding in all the heat. Ceramic is known for trapping heat, so once you put the lid on this baby you won’t have to worry about reheating the dish for tardy dinner guests.
Plus, it’s dishwasher safe. So you don’t have to worry about endless scrubbing or finding a rack to dry it on.
The ceramic pumpkin tureen is available through Amazon for just $19.99. Grab it and have a gourd-eous table top dinner from now until spring.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Celebrate a very merry unbirthday with these ‘Alice in Wonderland’ mugs
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.