- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Thursday 10:30 AM
We’re well into autumn which means it’s officially soup season. So if you’re a soup or stew-ardess, you’ve got to get your hands on this pumpkin tureen.
When it comes to food, looks can’t be deceiving. So why would you serve your soup out of the same ugly pot you cooked it in? The same can be said for Crockpots. They’re clunky and have no reason to be on your dinner table. Seriously, if Gordon Ramsey saw you carry that thing from your counter to your table he’d be PISSED.
That’s why you need a lovely serving piece like this ceramic pumpkin tureen. It’s practical and pretty. It keeps your food looking as great as it tastes, while holding in all the heat. Ceramic is known for trapping heat, so once you put the lid on this baby you won’t have to worry about reheating the dish for tardy dinner guests.
Plus, it’s dishwasher safe. So you don’t have to worry about endless scrubbing or finding a rack to dry it on.
The ceramic pumpkin tureen is available through Amazon for just $19.99. Grab it and have a gourd-eous table top dinner from now until spring.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Celebrate a very merry unbirthday with these ‘Alice in Wonderland’ mugs
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.