- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Today 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Today 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Today 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Today 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Today 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Today 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
We’re well into autumn which means it’s officially soup season. So if you’re a soup or stew-ardess, you’ve got to get your hands on this pumpkin tureen.
When it comes to food, looks can’t be deceiving. So why would you serve your soup out of the same ugly pot you cooked it in? The same can be said for Crockpots. They’re clunky and have no reason to be on your dinner table. Seriously, if Gordon Ramsey saw you carry that thing from your counter to your table he’d be PISSED.
That’s why you need a lovely serving piece like this ceramic pumpkin tureen. It’s practical and pretty. It keeps your food looking as great as it tastes, while holding in all the heat. Ceramic is known for trapping heat, so once you put the lid on this baby you won’t have to worry about reheating the dish for tardy dinner guests.
Plus, it’s dishwasher safe. So you don’t have to worry about endless scrubbing or finding a rack to dry it on.
The ceramic pumpkin tureen is available through Amazon for just $19.99. Grab it and have a gourd-eous table top dinner from now until spring.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Celebrate a very merry unbirthday with these ‘Alice in Wonderland’ mugs
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.