- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
We’re well into autumn which means it’s officially soup season. So if you’re a soup or stew-ardess, you’ve got to get your hands on this pumpkin tureen.
When it comes to food, looks can’t be deceiving. So why would you serve your soup out of the same ugly pot you cooked it in? The same can be said for Crockpots. They’re clunky and have no reason to be on your dinner table. Seriously, if Gordon Ramsey saw you carry that thing from your counter to your table he’d be PISSED.
That’s why you need a lovely serving piece like this ceramic pumpkin tureen. It’s practical and pretty. It keeps your food looking as great as it tastes, while holding in all the heat. Ceramic is known for trapping heat, so once you put the lid on this baby you won’t have to worry about reheating the dish for tardy dinner guests.
Plus, it’s dishwasher safe. So you don’t have to worry about endless scrubbing or finding a rack to dry it on.
The ceramic pumpkin tureen is available through Amazon for just $19.99. Grab it and have a gourd-eous table top dinner from now until spring.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Celebrate a very merry unbirthday with these ‘Alice in Wonderland’ mugs
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.