- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 3 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
Considering he’s the unstable, slightly less powerful version of his brother Mega, it makes sense this Proto Man Buster arm is cheap. Best of all, this buster arm looks and sounds like the real thing.
The buster slides onto your arm like a glove to grip and fire out single or charged shots. Every single shot displays on your power meter and right out of the canon, just like on Mega Man’s anti-hero brother.
Proto Man Buster Replica is available exclusively on ThinkGeek for $39.99, normally $79.99. Pair up with a friend that has the Mega Buster and prepare to battle!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.