- Facebook page faces backlash for selling ‘Christian yoga certification’ 2 Years Ago
- A million-mile Tesla battery may be around the corner Today 1:29 PM
- Our 5 favorite AirPod charging cases at every price point Today 1:10 PM
- Amazon Prime almost completely swept the Emmys’ comedy section Today 12:31 PM
- People are outraged that a 6-year-old was arrested for a temper tantrum Today 12:26 PM
- A tropical storm named Karen is sparking jokes about calling the manager Today 12:18 PM
- Patriotic Facebook page reaching millions of Americans is run by Ukrainians Today 12:11 PM
- Review: ‘Color Out of Space’ and the cosmic horror of an uninvited guest Today 11:58 AM
- Snap’s ‘Project Voldemort’ dossier details Facebook’s bullying tactics Today 11:42 AM
- Conservatives compare teen activist Greta Thunberg to Nazi poster girl Today 11:17 AM
- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism Today 10:47 AM
- A bunch of popular YouTube channels were the victims of a nasty hack Today 10:10 AM
- Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, other festivals pledge to not use facial recognition Today 9:47 AM
- How to watch ‘The Voice’ season 17 Today 9:44 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ ties its own Emmys record for a single season Today 8:57 AM
Considering he’s the unstable, slightly less powerful version of his brother Mega, it makes sense this Proto Man Buster arm is cheap. Best of all, this buster arm looks and sounds like the real thing.
The buster slides onto your arm like a glove to grip and fire out single or charged shots. Every single shot displays on your power meter and right out of the canon, just like on Mega Man’s anti-hero brother.
Proto Man Buster Replica is available exclusively on ThinkGeek for $39.99, normally $79.99. Pair up with a friend that has the Mega Buster and prepare to battle!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Look fresher than an Inkling with ‘Splatoon 2’ merch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.