- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast 3 Years Ago
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
It’s a fact that project managers are in demand across every single industry. Getting your PMP certification is a career-boosting move that pays off in dividends. If you want to get your PMP, but don’t know how you’ll squeeze in time for the training, it’s time to enroll in Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training.
This intensive training satisfies the 35 hour requirement needed to take the PMP exam, meaning you can learn on days when you’re free (and not have to spend days in a hotel conference room, packing in hours of content into your already-overwhelmed brain). You get lifetime access to over 75 courses that will prepare you to ace the PMP exam.
Whether you’re currently a project manager looking for a refresher on your skills, or looking to learn something entirely new, this is a perfect place to start.
Get this deep dive on how to effectively manage projects on deadline (and on budget!). Get this Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training for $49.99 from the Daily Dot store – that’s 95% off the original price of $1,495.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.