- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
It’s a fact that project managers are in demand across every single industry. Getting your PMP certification is a career-boosting move that pays off in dividends. If you want to get your PMP, but don’t know how you’ll squeeze in time for the training, it’s time to enroll in Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training.
This intensive training satisfies the 35 hour requirement needed to take the PMP exam, meaning you can learn on days when you’re free (and not have to spend days in a hotel conference room, packing in hours of content into your already-overwhelmed brain). You get lifetime access to over 75 courses that will prepare you to ace the PMP exam.
Whether you’re currently a project manager looking for a refresher on your skills, or looking to learn something entirely new, this is a perfect place to start.
Get this deep dive on how to effectively manage projects on deadline (and on budget!). Get this Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training for $49.99 from the Daily Dot store – that’s 95% off the original price of $1,495.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.