- 2020 presidential candidates refuse to answer questions about ‘Cats’ 1 Year Ago
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge 1 Year Ago
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
Master the basics of photography with this illuminating course bundle
You’ll learn it all in a flash!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to improve your camera skills, the Professional Photography Bundle is all you need. After all, anyone can activate the shutter on a camera, but understanding the precise settings and composition required to get that perfect photo takes skill.
This bundle will guide you through the ins and outs of photography so you can capture extraordinary images that you’ll be excited to share with the world. It includes seven courses taught by experts that retail for a total value of $630, but you only have to pay what you want! Here’s how it works:
- Beat the average price (which is updated in real time) and you’ll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader’s price and you’ll be entered into our epic giveaway where you have a chance at winning a Super NES Classic.
- Pay less than average price and you’ll be able to take home a portion of the package – which is still pretty great!
And by the time you’ve completed all of the courses, you’ll be able to shoot anything from portraits to weddings. So if you wanted to start your own side gig when all’s said and done, you can – and with confidence.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 of the best compact cameras that’ll make you leave your phone behind
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.