- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 10 Months Ago
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? 10 Months Ago
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
- ‘Westworld’ season 3 trailer gives us a new world, Aaron Paul Today 10:17 AM
- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ Today 9:27 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
Master the basics of photography with this illuminating course bundle
You’ll learn it all in a flash!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to improve your camera skills, the Professional Photography Bundle is all you need. After all, anyone can activate the shutter on a camera, but understanding the precise settings and composition required to get that perfect photo takes skill.
This bundle will guide you through the ins and outs of photography so you can capture extraordinary images that you’ll be excited to share with the world. It includes seven courses taught by experts that retail for a total value of $630, but you only have to pay what you want! Here’s how it works:
- Beat the average price (which is updated in real time) and you’ll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader’s price and you’ll be entered into our epic giveaway where you have a chance at winning a Super NES Classic.
- Pay less than average price and you’ll be able to take home a portion of the package – which is still pretty great!
And by the time you’ve completed all of the courses, you’ll be able to shoot anything from portraits to weddings. So if you wanted to start your own side gig when all’s said and done, you can – and with confidence.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 of the best compact cameras that’ll make you leave your phone behind
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.