- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet 8 Months Ago
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews 8 Months Ago
- CBS All Access now offers a month for free—just in time for March Madness 8 Months Ago
- The Apex Legends: season 1 battle pass is finally here—and there’s a lot to unpack 8 Months Ago
- Woodstock 50 lineup, rumored ticket prices leave fans on Twitter fuming Today 8:18 AM
- How to stream ‘Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- As followers get more violent, should 8chan ban QAnon? Today 6:30 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on DirecTV Now Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Hulu’s ‘The Act’ free Today 5:00 AM
- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts SpongeBob meme to diss Green New Deal adversaries Tuesday 7:23 PM
- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take Tuesday 6:16 PM
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Tuesday 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Tuesday 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Tuesday 4:15 PM
Master the basics of photography with this illuminating course bundle
You’ll learn it all in a flash!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to improve your camera skills, the Professional Photography Bundle is all you need. After all, anyone can activate the shutter on a camera, but understanding the precise settings and composition required to get that perfect photo takes skill.
This bundle will guide you through the ins and outs of photography so you can capture extraordinary images that you’ll be excited to share with the world. It includes seven courses taught by experts that retail for a total value of $630, but you only have to pay what you want! Here’s how it works:
- Beat the average price (which is updated in real time) and you’ll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader’s price and you’ll be entered into our epic giveaway where you have a chance at winning a Super NES Classic.
- Pay less than average price and you’ll be able to take home a portion of the package – which is still pretty great!
And by the time you’ve completed all of the courses, you’ll be able to shoot anything from portraits to weddings. So if you wanted to start your own side gig when all’s said and done, you can – and with confidence.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 of the best compact cameras that’ll make you leave your phone behind
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.