- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
As Prime Day inches closer on July 11, Amazon wants its video service to be your first TV destination. For a limited time, the retailer is willing to pay to get you to tune in.
From now until Prime Day, subscribers who stream a selected Amazon Video on their TV for the first time get $10 to shop on Amazon. Among selected Prime titles are hit original series like Transparent and The Man in the High Castle. However, if the silver screen is more your thing, Prime has you covered. There’s plenty of blockbuster classics from Star Trek Beyond to The Wizard of Oz.
Prime members are also treated to deals on DVDs for Oscar award-winning originals like Manchester by the Sea. Amazon Video is available with every Prime subscription, which you can try risk free for 30 days.
Shop Amazon Video here.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- Get all 6 seasons of ‘Game of Thrones’ on Blu-Ray for $70 today
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $9 a month, thanks to Prime Day
- Get Amazon’s 55-inch smart TV for only $399.99 today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.