- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests 2 Years Ago
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme 2 Years Ago
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
If you’re a college student that uses Amazon Prime, you’re already enjoying daily discounts, two-day shipping and countless other benefits. Amazon is offering a few Kindle deals right now just for Prime Student members to make reading and studying a breeze. Check them out!
Kindle Paperwhite is the best selling Kindle device for a reason. The high-res display ensures you’ll never miss a word. Built-in adjustable light makes for crystal clear reading, day or night. And unlike other e-readers, one charge lasts weeks, not hours. It’s perfect for winding down from a hard day of studying with your favorite book.
Price on Amazon: $89.99 (regularly $119.99)
The original Kindle is the best device for no-frills reading on the go. The updated design is thinner and lighter than before. The touch screen display looks and reads like real paper and is easy on light-sensitive eyes. And like other models, there’s a library of over a million titles to at $2.99 or less.
Price on Amazon: $54.99 (regularly $79.99)
These deals are only open to those with Prime Student members. Prime Student offers all the benefits of Prime for six months absolutely free. After the trial ends, you can choose to continue for the rest of the year for only $49. And with your new Kindle, you’ll get access to countless free books, magazines and audiobook titles every month.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 8 Amazon Student perks will make your college years a breeze
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- These are the best credit cards for Amazon shoppers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.