- The coolest Easter eggs in HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ 3 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish hit herself in the face with a mic—and reminded us why we love her 3 Years Ago
- Review: Wyze’s budget security cams easily compete with big-name brands Today 7:16 AM
- Review: Jedi: Fallen Order knows why you love Star Wars Today 7:00 AM
- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
Amazon’s coming closer and closer to making traditional grocery shopping a thing of the past.
If you buy five select items that range from non-perishable foods to feminine hygiene products, the normal $6 delivery fee is waived. Additionally, if you buy $30 worth of select skin or oral health products or hair care items, you’ll receive $5 off and free shipping.
Considering this is all stuff you’ll need anyway, you may as well try out the service while the deals last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 8 most precious tea infusers you can buy
- Shred your BBQ Wolverine-style with these meat claws
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.