- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
New books delivered every one, two, or three months!
When it comes to learning how to read, practice is key – and the Prime Book Box makes it easy.
Depending on the subscription plan, new children’s books are delivered straight to your door every one, two, or three months. But what’s in each box? Either two hardcover books or four board books. And because this is another Prime perk, you’ll be saving 35% off the list price of each book sold. Which gives both you and your reading buddy a reason to jump for joy!
Best of all, this subscription grows up with your child. As of right now, Amazon offers boxes geared toward babies aged 0 to 2 years old, toddlers aged 3 to 5, kids aged 6 to 8, and tweens aged 9 to 12.
Prime Book Box is available exclusively to Amazon Prime members for $22.99/box.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Teach your kid the magic of coding with this Harry Potter wand
- 12 must-have travel accessories for anyone with kids
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.