- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
New books delivered every one, two, or three months!
When it comes to learning how to read, practice is key – and the Prime Book Box makes it easy.
Depending on the subscription plan, new children’s books are delivered straight to your door every one, two, or three months. But what’s in each box? Either two hardcover books or four board books. And because this is another Prime perk, you’ll be saving 35% off the list price of each book sold. Which gives both you and your reading buddy a reason to jump for joy!
Best of all, this subscription grows up with your child. As of right now, Amazon offers boxes geared toward babies aged 0 to 2 years old, toddlers aged 3 to 5, kids aged 6 to 8, and tweens aged 9 to 12.
Prime Book Box is available exclusively to Amazon Prime members for $22.99/box.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Teach your kid the magic of coding with this Harry Potter wand
- 12 must-have travel accessories for anyone with kids
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.