- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
When it comes to learning how to read, practice is key – and the Prime Book Box makes it easy.
Depending on the subscription plan, new children’s books are delivered straight to your door every one, two, or three months. But what’s in each box? Either two hardcover books or four board books. And because this is another Prime perk, you’ll be saving 35% off the list price of each book sold. Which gives both you and your reading buddy a reason to jump for joy!
Best of all, this subscription grows up with your child. As of right now, Amazon offers boxes geared toward babies aged 0 to 2 years old, toddlers aged 3 to 5, kids aged 6 to 8, and tweens aged 9 to 12.
Prime Book Box is available exclusively to Amazon Prime members for $22.99/box.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Teach your kid the magic of coding with this Harry Potter wand
- 12 must-have travel accessories for anyone with kids
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.