- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice 3 Years Ago
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos 3 Years Ago
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 3 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time 3 Years Ago
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
There are snapshots that remind us of parties and embarrassing fashion choices, and then there’s photography. Even if taking pictures isn’t your dream job, there are tons of reasons to advance your skills in the medium.
You could go to art school to pick up the required knowledge, but the Daily Dot Store is offering something better. The Complete Photography Bundle brings together some outstanding video tutorials, along with some great stock imagery to study and use in your own projects.
The bundle kicks off with Become a Better Photographer – Part I, a course designed to get you out of automatic mode. You’ll walk through the basic digital camera settings then cover beginner lighting and focus techniques.
Part II moves on to more advanced options, walking through the manual modes and metering options. It also covers file types and image management, to prepare you for Advanced Creative Photography Skills, which helps with composition. Four more courses focus on black and white imagery, portraiture, travel photography, and DIY food-photography.
In addition to seven courses, you’ll get $850 worth of photography assets from top professionals.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.