- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
Pay what you want for this premium photography tutorial
It pays off to hone your photography skills, even if you don’t want to take pictures for a living.
There are snapshots that remind us of parties and embarrassing fashion choices, and then there’s photography. Even if taking pictures isn’t your dream job, there are tons of reasons to advance your skills in the medium.
You could go to art school to pick up the required knowledge, but the Daily Dot Store is offering something better. The Complete Photography Bundle brings together some outstanding video tutorials, along with some great stock imagery to study and use in your own projects.
The bundle kicks off with Become a Better Photographer – Part I, a course designed to get you out of automatic mode. You’ll walk through the basic digital camera settings then cover beginner lighting and focus techniques.
Part II moves on to more advanced options, walking through the manual modes and metering options. It also covers file types and image management, to prepare you for Advanced Creative Photography Skills, which helps with composition. Four more courses focus on black and white imagery, portraiture, travel photography, and DIY food-photography.
In addition to seven courses, you’ll get $850 worth of photography assets from top professionals.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.