- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake 3 Years Ago
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
Pay what you want for this premium photography tutorial
It pays off to hone your photography skills, even if you don’t want to take pictures for a living.
There are snapshots that remind us of parties and embarrassing fashion choices, and then there’s photography. Even if taking pictures isn’t your dream job, there are tons of reasons to advance your skills in the medium.
You could go to art school to pick up the required knowledge, but the Daily Dot Store is offering something better. The Complete Photography Bundle brings together some outstanding video tutorials, along with some great stock imagery to study and use in your own projects.
The bundle kicks off with Become a Better Photographer – Part I, a course designed to get you out of automatic mode. You’ll walk through the basic digital camera settings then cover beginner lighting and focus techniques.
Part II moves on to more advanced options, walking through the manual modes and metering options. It also covers file types and image management, to prepare you for Advanced Creative Photography Skills, which helps with composition. Four more courses focus on black and white imagery, portraiture, travel photography, and DIY food-photography.
In addition to seven courses, you’ll get $850 worth of photography assets from top professionals.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.