- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik 3 Years Ago
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
For all its perks, the Apple Watch can be a pain to charge. Though it easily attaches to the charging mechanism, it’s certain to scratch if left unprotected.
The PowerTime Apple Watch Charging Dock is one solution. This compact device offers a small podium to keep your watch safe, allowing it to rest upon a soft silicon surface. With three extra USB ports included for charging other devices, it’s the perfect power station for all your gadgets.
This premium dock neatly stores your regular charging cable, coiling it within the stand to help you avoid dealing with tangles. It also holds your watch’s magnetic connector in place, providing a secure resting spot for your Apple Watch. And at just 3.5 square inches, the Powertime is compact enough to fit anywhere you put it.
With the Powertime, you’ll power and protect your Apple Watch, and keep all your devices where you need them. Usually priced at $49, you can get the dock now via the Daily Dot Store for $39 with free shipping. The deal takes 20 percent off MSRP, and should simplify your charging for good.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.