- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
While Bluetooth speakers are pretty impressive, they often leave something to be desired. That’s why this HIFI MC Micro Portable Music System is such a big deal.
The HIFI MC Micro is much more than just a Bluetooth speaker — it’s a complete, full-fledged music system that also includes an FM radio, a media player, which plays songs from removable flash memory, and an obligatory auxiliary connection. Plus, it fits in the palm of your hand.
While it may be small, it is mighty. After hearing its deep, powerful bass, your eyes will not believe what your ears are telling you. And whether you’re jamming out in solace or grooving with some friends, the volume will be perfect, thanks to its ultra-precise volume dial—such a relief from those irritating up and down buttons. Oh, and you can rock out for ten hours before you’ll need to recharge.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Bluetooth beanie keeps you warm while shuffling your playlist
- This Qi charging pad looks just like a short-barreled camera lens
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle