- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
While Bluetooth speakers are pretty impressive, they often leave something to be desired. That’s why this HIFI MC Micro Portable Music System is such a big deal.
The HIFI MC Micro is much more than just a Bluetooth speaker — it’s a complete, full-fledged music system that also includes an FM radio, a media player, which plays songs from removable flash memory, and an obligatory auxiliary connection. Plus, it fits in the palm of your hand.
While it may be small, it is mighty. After hearing its deep, powerful bass, your eyes will not believe what your ears are telling you. And whether you’re jamming out in solace or grooving with some friends, the volume will be perfect, thanks to its ultra-precise volume dial—such a relief from those irritating up and down buttons. Oh, and you can rock out for ten hours before you’ll need to recharge.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Bluetooth beanie keeps you warm while shuffling your playlist
- This Qi charging pad looks just like a short-barreled camera lens
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle