- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote 2 Years Ago
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte 2 Years Ago
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem 2 Years Ago
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance 2 Years Ago
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted 2 Years Ago
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Today 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
- Netflix announces teen lesbian rom-com Today 10:00 AM
These robotic ‘Star Wars’ vacuums will bring order to a messy universe
Your own personal Death Star for dirt.
Presented by Samsung
Keeping your home clean is hard, especially if you have a roommate who’s always shedding. Don’t let dirt get too cocky. Stamp it out the way the Empire stamps out rebel scum.
Unlike lesser vacuum droids, the Star Wars POWERbot annihilates dirt with the precision of a bounty hunter. Edge Clean Master technology extends to capture all debris hiding in hard to reach corners.
The Visionary Mapping™ Plus System and FullView Sensor™ 2.0 make POWERbot navigate even better than the Millennium Falcon, clearing paths and avoiding obstacles. But because it’s equipped with EasyPass Wheels, no obstacle will slow it down when it’s on the march.
Plus, it’s 20 times stronger than the conventional model, ensuring the precision demanded from picky Sith Lords. CycloneForce technology allows for consistent power , so your bot won’t need constant attention. Once it’s charged, POWERbot cleans up to 60 minutes, making thorough work of the harshest messes. And in case you have to go patrol the Outer Rim, it lets you program in cleaning times when you’re away.
The coolest function? POWERbot’s sound effects are quotes straight out of Star Wars. Both Vader and Stormtrooper POWERbots spout out iconic sounds for every one of POWERbot’s functions.
Hear the flash of a lightsaber anytime Darth Vader POWERbot powers on. Turn on Turbo mode and Darth Vader encourages you with, “You are powerful.” Once repeated clean mode is set, Vader proudly proclaims “There will be no one to stop us now.”
It gets better. Start up spot clean mode and hear Vader’s iconic breathing. And like Vader, POWERbot occasionally needs to plug in to charge. As POWERbot returns to its charger, you’ll hear the Imperial March.
Stormtrooper POWERbot looks a little less menacing, but equally nasty when it comes to dealing with dirt. Start it up and hear an emphatic “Let’s go” along with the main Star Wars Theme. Stormtroopers are thorough, after all, so you can trust this one to get the job done – it’ll even tell you “Don’t worry about it” as it spot cleans. And anytime the POWERbot stops, Stormtrooper shouts “Freeze,” letting all dirt know it’s terrible fate.
Make all messes feel the power of the POWERbot. Samsung Star Wars limited edition POWERbots are available starting at $699.99.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.