- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ 2 Years Ago
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone chargers Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
Presented by Samsung
Keeping your home clean is hard, especially if you have a roommate who’s always shedding. Don’t let dirt get too cocky. Stamp it out the way the Empire stamps out rebel scum.
Unlike lesser vacuum droids, the Star Wars POWERbot annihilates dirt with the precision of a bounty hunter. Edge Clean Master technology extends to capture all debris hiding in hard to reach corners.
The Visionary Mapping™ Plus System and FullView Sensor™ 2.0 make POWERbot navigate even better than the Millennium Falcon, clearing paths and avoiding obstacles. But because it’s equipped with EasyPass Wheels, no obstacle will slow it down when it’s on the march.
Plus, it’s 20 times stronger than the conventional model, ensuring the precision demanded from picky Sith Lords. CycloneForce technology allows for consistent power , so your bot won’t need constant attention. Once it’s charged, POWERbot cleans up to 60 minutes, making thorough work of the harshest messes. And in case you have to go patrol the Outer Rim, it lets you program in cleaning times when you’re away.
The coolest function? POWERbot’s sound effects are quotes straight out of Star Wars. Both Vader and Stormtrooper POWERbots spout out iconic sounds for every one of POWERbot’s functions.
Hear the flash of a lightsaber anytime Darth Vader POWERbot powers on. Turn on Turbo mode and Darth Vader encourages you with, “You are powerful.” Once repeated clean mode is set, Vader proudly proclaims “There will be no one to stop us now.”
It gets better. Start up spot clean mode and hear Vader’s iconic breathing. And like Vader, POWERbot occasionally needs to plug in to charge. As POWERbot returns to its charger, you’ll hear the Imperial March.
Stormtrooper POWERbot looks a little less menacing, but equally nasty when it comes to dealing with dirt. Start it up and hear an emphatic “Let’s go” along with the main Star Wars Theme. Stormtroopers are thorough, after all, so you can trust this one to get the job done – it’ll even tell you “Don’t worry about it” as it spot cleans. And anytime the POWERbot stops, Stormtrooper shouts “Freeze,” letting all dirt know it’s terrible fate.
Make all messes feel the power of the POWERbot. Samsung Star Wars limited edition POWERbots are available starting at $699.99.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.