- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
- Clearview AI client list reportedly stolen Wednesday 11:56 AM
Shouldn’t all things in life be as travel size as pocket monsters? Now, at least your bed can be with this portable Pokémon bedding.
All you need to get cozy stuffs into a tiny bag, much like the way a Charizard fits in a tiny Poké Ball. Inside your bag you’ll get a comforter, fitted sheets, flat sheets, pillowcase, sham and even a decorative Pikachu pillow. It comes in twin, full and queen sizes so you’re covered with any bedding situation.
Next time you use sleep, make sure it’s super effective. This portable Pokémon bedding is on sale through ThinkGeek for $39.99+ (regularly $89.99+).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This animated Eevee plush actually will love you back
- Power up your wardrobe with this awesome Nintendo shirt sale
- This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.