- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
This portable Pokémon bedding is perfect for trainers on-the-go
Snuggly bedding, I choose you!
Shouldn’t all things in life be as travel size as pocket monsters? Now, at least your bed can be with this portable Pokémon bedding.
All you need to get cozy stuffs into a tiny bag, much like the way a Charizard fits in a tiny Poké Ball. Inside your bag you’ll get a comforter, fitted sheets, flat sheets, pillowcase, sham and even a decorative Pikachu pillow. It comes in twin, full and queen sizes so you’re covered with any bedding situation.
Next time you use sleep, make sure it’s super effective. This portable Pokémon bedding is on sale through ThinkGeek for $39.99+ (regularly $89.99+).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This animated Eevee plush actually will love you back
- Power up your wardrobe with this awesome Nintendo shirt sale
- This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.