- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online 2 Years Ago
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera 2 Years Ago
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme 2 Years Ago
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for 2 Years Ago
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel is in the works from Warner Bros. Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter who called troop a ‘douche bag’ Today 10:26 AM
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast Today 10:22 AM
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely Today 9:42 AM
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? Today 9:08 AM
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine Today 8:51 AM
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
If your version of cutting carbs is portion control, this portable pizza pouch is your new necessity.
The pizza-preserving necklace keeps your slice safe and fresh until you decide it’s time for a snack. Designed with a zip-lock seal, the pizza pouch insulates your slice so it’ll stay warm. The pouch is even discreet enough to be tucked away under an article of clothing. So now you’ll never go hungry at the movies, big game, concert or while you’re on the road. Although the pouch isn’t microwave or oven safe, it is washable so you can use it time and time again.
The portable pizza pouch is available through Amazon for $7.99+, while supplies last. Gift yourself one so you can enjoy a hot slice of your favorite pie regardless of where you are.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Some genius made a stain remover specifically for red wine
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.