- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) 2 Years Ago
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
If James Bond gave up the spy gig and became a world-renowned barbecue fiend, this portable grill would be his weapon of choice to make ribs, fajitas and steaks at the drop of a hat.
Cuisinart’s Grillster portable gas grill has all the features you want from a high-end model, only it’s cute and travels easily as a toy Chihuahua. (Minus the barking.) It connects to equally portable one-pound propane canisters, a mainstay of any camping kit. The push button ignition system allows for quick and easy grill prep.
Best of all, Grillster doesn’t sacrifice size for power. This little guy packs an 8,000 BTU burner, which ensures your little monster will get hot and stay hot, searing summer grill flavor into hot dogs, hamburgers, and even veggies. The Cuisinart Grillster is available on Amazon for $147 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can buy the Pride Month Skittles
- This nifty tool cleans both sides of your windows at once
- Pick up your dog’s poop in style with this Communicator bag dispenser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.