- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Tuesday 9:21 AM
If James Bond gave up the spy gig and became a world-renowned barbecue fiend, this portable grill would be his weapon of choice to make ribs, fajitas and steaks at the drop of a hat.
Cuisinart’s Grillster portable gas grill has all the features you want from a high-end model, only it’s cute and travels easily as a toy Chihuahua. (Minus the barking.) It connects to equally portable one-pound propane canisters, a mainstay of any camping kit. The push button ignition system allows for quick and easy grill prep.
Best of all, Grillster doesn’t sacrifice size for power. This little guy packs an 8,000 BTU burner, which ensures your little monster will get hot and stay hot, searing summer grill flavor into hot dogs, hamburgers, and even veggies. The Cuisinart Grillster is available on Amazon for $147 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can buy the Pride Month Skittles
- This nifty tool cleans both sides of your windows at once
- Pick up your dog’s poop in style with this Communicator bag dispenser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.