- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
Porg stuff you absolutely need in your life right now
I’ve got a fever, and the only way to cure it is PORGS.
If you’ve seen The Last Jedi trailer even once, you’ve seen Chewbacca’s adorable new furry friends. Face it: you need Porg stuff and you need it now.
Below is a collection of the very best things to satisfy the Porg hole in your life.
A pint-sized Chewy and companion Porg plush. Plus, he talks. Well, he growls anyway.
Price on Amazon: $55
Space is so very cold. Stay warm wearing this baby while looking totally cool.
Price on Amazon: $10
This adorable Porg squawks, flaps, waves and waddles.
Price on Amazon: $21.95 (regularly $39.99)
Look at this little dude standing tall and proud. It’s like he knows he’s the biggest thing to happen to Star Wars since Mace Windu.
Price on ThinkGeek: $9.99
Whether you’re crashing a country club or going to a job interview, this tie will wow anyone. Well, anyone with fashion sense anyway.
Price on Amazon: $44.95
This 24 inch backpack is perfect for little bounty hunters and aspiring Jedi.
Price on Amazon: $26
Use it to store all those Galactic credits you made making the Kessel run.
Price on Amazon: $21
The only thing better than a Porg is many Porgs. The only thing better than many Porgs is many Porgs on a t-shirt.
Price on Amazon: $22.99
A massive 22 x 34 inch poster depicting a heart-rendering scene featuring the gentle, furry giant and his tiny friends.
Price on Amazon: $6
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Why the Mega Nerf gun series is so amazing
- ‘Harry Potter’ Trivial Pursuit will test a Muggle’s wizardly knowledge
- Make every click a self-own with this Picard Facepalm mousepad
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.