- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Doggos and puppers are super cute – until it comes time to pick up after them. But risking a $250+ fine for leaving your dog’s mess behind isn’t worth it. Luckily for you Trekkies, some genius designed this poop bag dispenser that’s a near-replica of the iconic Communicator.
Forget struggling to remember to shove a plastic bag in your pocket. This poop bag dispenser attaches directly to your dog’s leash, so both you and your pup will be good to go. The Communicator bag dispenser is small enough to attach to a leash but large enough to hold multiple bags.
The Communicator poop bag dispenser is available through Amazon for just over $17. Order one today and let your doggo go boldly where no other doggo has gone before…
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make every click a self-own with this Picard Facepalm mousepad
- Amazon is offering a Prime Video streaming deal that TV fans shouldn’t miss
- Magic: The Gathering: A definitive guide to MtG for beginners
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.