- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Tuesday 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Tuesday 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Tuesday 1:16 PM
Photography has always been a cool hobby, but the trend of instant cameras has resurfaced over the last ten years or so thanks to Fujifilm’s adorable Instax line. And now you can go one step further with your instant photos by creating them from pics you take on mobile with the Polaroid Lab.
This device allows you to place your phone on top and scan in any photo. Polaroid uses a 3-lens system to project the image from your phone and expose it onto Polaroid film so it has that old-fashioned look we love about real film. Then it spits out the photo, ready for you to date and hang (but remember, don’t “shake it like a Polaroid picture”)!
The device also gives you the ability to make collages and use AR functionality to layer images and create motion. And of course, it uses classic Polaroid film, which comes in both Black & White and Color options.
Not only is the Polaroid Lab incredibly chic-looking, but it seems like the ideal Christmas gift for the instant film enthusiast or photography junkie that has everything (since it just came out, they probably don’t have it–yet). You can pick up the solo device for $129.99 at Amazon, or a starter set that also includes two packs of Color film and one pack of B&W for $174.99. Both options ship free, which means you have plenty of time to get them on your doorstep before Christmas. Now the only issue is resisting the urge to keep this cool gadget for yourself!
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.