- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) 2 Years Ago
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
Playing a friendly game of poker with a few buddies is one thing. Playing with the pros is something completely different. If you want to actually be a good poker player, grab yourself this Pay What You Want: Poker Pro Bundle.
Through five courses and 34.5 hours of content, you’ll learn everything you need to know to step up your poker game. And we don’t just mean showing up your pals on poker night — we’re talking about hanging out at the pros table.
Here’s what’s included in the bundle:
These two courses will help you conquer the micro stakes and advance you forward into higher stakes. You’ll learn all the basics of strategy and tactics, like bluffing, semi-bluffing, poker HUD stats and player types, the art and science of betting ranges, and combinatorics. But mostly, you’ll come out knowing how to spend less and make more.
This course is based on one of Amazon’s best-selling poker books and will basically help you take the guesswork out of No Limit Hold’em. That means learning to play with greater nuance and strategy, of course, but more so learning these simple mathematical concepts to give you an edge over the competition.
This six hour course will show you all the tools and tricks you need to understand your opponents better, like HUD stats, body language, and seat selection. You’ll understand how poker tracking software works and how to use it to your advantage and then walk away with the ability to read your opponents like an open book.
In 3.5 hours, you’ll learn many of the traps bad players fall into and how to avoid making those mistakes. You’ll also learn how to bluff, how to differentiate between good and bad bluffing, and how to manage your emotions to play with more control. Most of all, though, you’ll walk away thinking like a pro poker player.
Spend less and earn more: get this Pay What You Want: Poker Pro Bundle for the price you name from the Daily Dot store. Here’s how it works: in order to get all five courses, you must beat the average price. Pay less than the average and you’ll still get the last course. (So go ahead, take a gamble.)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the secret to launching a wildly successful startup
- Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.