- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
- ‘Joker’ ad compares Todd Phillips to Gandhi Tuesday 12:10 PM
- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Tuesday 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Tuesday 9:21 AM
Playing a friendly game of poker with a few buddies is one thing. Playing with the pros is something completely different. If you want to actually be a good poker player, grab yourself this Pay What You Want: Poker Pro Bundle.
Through five courses and 34.5 hours of content, you’ll learn everything you need to know to step up your poker game. And we don’t just mean showing up your pals on poker night — we’re talking about hanging out at the pros table.
Here’s what’s included in the bundle:
These two courses will help you conquer the micro stakes and advance you forward into higher stakes. You’ll learn all the basics of strategy and tactics, like bluffing, semi-bluffing, poker HUD stats and player types, the art and science of betting ranges, and combinatorics. But mostly, you’ll come out knowing how to spend less and make more.
This course is based on one of Amazon’s best-selling poker books and will basically help you take the guesswork out of No Limit Hold’em. That means learning to play with greater nuance and strategy, of course, but more so learning these simple mathematical concepts to give you an edge over the competition.
This six hour course will show you all the tools and tricks you need to understand your opponents better, like HUD stats, body language, and seat selection. You’ll understand how poker tracking software works and how to use it to your advantage and then walk away with the ability to read your opponents like an open book.
In 3.5 hours, you’ll learn many of the traps bad players fall into and how to avoid making those mistakes. You’ll also learn how to bluff, how to differentiate between good and bad bluffing, and how to manage your emotions to play with more control. Most of all, though, you’ll walk away thinking like a pro poker player.
Spend less and earn more: get this Pay What You Want: Poker Pro Bundle for the price you name from the Daily Dot store. Here’s how it works: in order to get all five courses, you must beat the average price. Pay less than the average and you’ll still get the last course. (So go ahead, take a gamble.)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the secret to launching a wildly successful startup
- Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.