- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes 1 Year Ago
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis 1 Year Ago
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months 1 Year Ago
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
You better start practicing your poker face.
Playing a friendly game of poker with a few buddies is one thing. Playing with the pros is something completely different. If you want to actually be a good poker player, grab yourself this Pay What You Want: Poker Pro Bundle.
Through five courses and 34.5 hours of content, you’ll learn everything you need to know to step up your poker game. And we don’t just mean showing up your pals on poker night — we’re talking about hanging out at the pros table.
Here’s what’s included in the bundle:
These two courses will help you conquer the micro stakes and advance you forward into higher stakes. You’ll learn all the basics of strategy and tactics, like bluffing, semi-bluffing, poker HUD stats and player types, the art and science of betting ranges, and combinatorics. But mostly, you’ll come out knowing how to spend less and make more.
This course is based on one of Amazon’s best-selling poker books and will basically help you take the guesswork out of No Limit Hold’em. That means learning to play with greater nuance and strategy, of course, but more so learning these simple mathematical concepts to give you an edge over the competition.
This six hour course will show you all the tools and tricks you need to understand your opponents better, like HUD stats, body language, and seat selection. You’ll understand how poker tracking software works and how to use it to your advantage and then walk away with the ability to read your opponents like an open book.
In 3.5 hours, you’ll learn many of the traps bad players fall into and how to avoid making those mistakes. You’ll also learn how to bluff, how to differentiate between good and bad bluffing, and how to manage your emotions to play with more control. Most of all, though, you’ll walk away thinking like a pro poker player.
Spend less and earn more: get this Pay What You Want: Poker Pro Bundle for the price you name from the Daily Dot store. Here’s how it works: in order to get all five courses, you must beat the average price. Pay less than the average and you’ll still get the last course. (So go ahead, take a gamble.)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the secret to launching a wildly successful startup
- Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.