- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV 1 Year Ago
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
Theres a whole new adventure to explore in ‘Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon’
Ultra beasts, ultra battles, ultra fun.
Face it: one trip to the Alola region just isn’t enough. Get ready to battle on the islands once again in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon.
The follow up to last year’s Pokémon Sun and Moon isn’t just a sequel, it’s a whole new adventure. New adventure means new Pokémon, of course. One such beast is Partner Cap Pikachu, who wears his trainer’s hat. He thinks he’s people!
Not all is rosy, however. The Pokémon series’ original baddie is back. Giovanni will be crashing your island adventure as the leader of Team Rainbow Rocket. Battle the old crime boss, travel through wormholes to capture legendary Pokémon or just chill by the bay with some Big Malasadas. There’s no wrong way to get your Pokémon on.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Nintendo holiday gift guide is Christmas morning gold
- Relive that retro gaming magic with the SNES-edition New 3DS XL
- Save serious coins on these ‘Super Mario’ baddies plush
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.