- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Tuesday 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Tuesday 12:35 PM
Face it: one trip to the Alola region just isn’t enough. Get ready to battle on the islands once again in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon.
The follow up to last year’s Pokémon Sun and Moon isn’t just a sequel, it’s a whole new adventure. New adventure means new Pokémon, of course. One such beast is Partner Cap Pikachu, who wears his trainer’s hat. He thinks he’s people!
Not all is rosy, however. The Pokémon series’ original baddie is back. Giovanni will be crashing your island adventure as the leader of Team Rainbow Rocket. Battle the old crime boss, travel through wormholes to capture legendary Pokémon or just chill by the bay with some Big Malasadas. There’s no wrong way to get your Pokémon on.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The Nintendo holiday gift guide is Christmas morning gold
- Relive that retro gaming magic with the SNES-edition New 3DS XL
- Save serious coins on these ‘Super Mario’ baddies plush
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.