- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush 3 Years Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 3 Years Ago
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
If you haven’t pre-ordered the game, you may want to do so on Amazon, which has the lowest price we’ve seen so far: $31.99.
The price on Sun or Moon (or both) doesn’t show when you go to the Amazon page, but if you add it to your cart you’ll see the right price. Amazon also has a same-day guarantee option if you want to pay for the shipping, so you don’t even have to wait to get your copy. Plug in your charger and get ready to catch ’em all!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This monthly mystery box will replenish your geeky heart
- Betrayal at House on the Hill is the perfect game for your Halloween party
- Get Tom Clancy’s The Division for less than $20 right now
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.