- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ 3 Years Ago
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents 3 Years Ago
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ 3 Years Ago
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
Stop everything and get Pokemon Sun and Moon for only $32
Get the best price possible on the upcoming games.
If you haven’t pre-ordered the game, you may want to do so on Amazon, which has the lowest price we’ve seen so far: $31.99.
The price on Sun or Moon (or both) doesn’t show when you go to the Amazon page, but if you add it to your cart you’ll see the right price. Amazon also has a same-day guarantee option if you want to pay for the shipping, so you don’t even have to wait to get your copy. Plug in your charger and get ready to catch ’em all!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This monthly mystery box will replenish your geeky heart
- Betrayal at House on the Hill is the perfect game for your Halloween party
- Get Tom Clancy’s The Division for less than $20 right now
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.