- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women 2 Years Ago
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next 2 Years Ago
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book 2 Years Ago
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
Add a bit of electricity to your look.
Being high-key geek is always fun, but there’s a higher level of challenge about being an understated geek (and one those of us who love really, really love).
This 16″ Pikachu necklace from ThinkGeek is definitely made for those who love to keep their geekdom like a cool secret that others have to look closely to discover. Silver with a gold PVD coating, this silhouette of Pikachu is so delicate it could be worn with a fancy dress. And of course, it’s officially licensed as all ThinkGeek merch always is.
For $10.99, this is pretty much a no-brainer to add to your jewelry collection. And when people get close enough to go “Oh! Pikachu!,” you’ll feel that sparkly sense of delight that we always do when our low-key nods to our fandoms are recognized. Good times.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.