- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
The first Pokémon title on Nintendo Switch is set in the world of Pokémon Yellow, the first Pikachu-centric game from 1998. Go on an adventure across the Kanto region with your new best friend Pikachu. Or Eevee, depending on which version you get. Catch Pokémon, fight trainers, and even ride a Charizard. And for the first time ever, you can adventure alone or with a friend in local co-op.
Because of the success of Pokémon Go, Gamefreak is implementing some of the mobile game’s best features into the new game for Nintendo Switch. Not only can you swing your Joy-Con to toss a ball at wild monsters, but you can also import the ones you caught in Pokémon Go to the Switch. To top it all off, the game is rendered in full HD, offering the most majestic Pokémon experience ever.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The new Zelda Hylian Shield 2DS XL is one legendary portable
- This Big Boo lamp will turn any bedroom into a ghost mansion
- 7 lucky items to ensure you brave the storm against your enemies in ‘Fortnite’
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.