- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Today 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Today 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Today 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
Don’t you dare call these Pokémon holiday sweaters ugly
Don we now our Poké apparel.
Santa’s colors are red and white, not unlike the ubiquitous Poké Ball. It’s only natural this color scheme makes for awesome Pokémon holiday sweaters.
All three of these designs are made of thick cotton that keeps Jack Frost at bay while you’re making merry. Plus, they’re Pokémon themed so expect to turn heads and catch a few jealous stares.
Poké Balls, thunderbolts and snowflakes embellish this pretty number. It’s redder than a Charizard’s booty.
Price: $20.99 (regularly $34.99)
If pine green is more your style, this sweater is for you. Green Poké Balls, snowflakes and Pikachus adorn this sweater. There’s a slew of trees too for some reason (likely the kind you can headbutt).
Price: $20.99+ (regularly $34.99)
Light up brighter than a Christmas tree with a sweater bearing Pikachu’s flashy smile. He’s winking, though, who can say why. Perhaps he knows a secret. A holiday secret.
Price: $23.99 (regularly $39.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- 22 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
- Deck the halls with nerdy ornaments for each and every fandom
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.