- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground 1 Year Ago
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
Don’t you dare call these Pokémon holiday sweaters ugly
Don we now our Poké apparel.
Santa’s colors are red and white, not unlike the ubiquitous Poké Ball. It’s only natural this color scheme makes for awesome Pokémon holiday sweaters.
All three of these designs are made of thick cotton that keeps Jack Frost at bay while you’re making merry. Plus, they’re Pokémon themed so expect to turn heads and catch a few jealous stares.
Poké Balls, thunderbolts and snowflakes embellish this pretty number. It’s redder than a Charizard’s booty.
Price: $20.99 (regularly $34.99)
If pine green is more your style, this sweater is for you. Green Poké Balls, snowflakes and Pikachus adorn this sweater. There’s a slew of trees too for some reason (likely the kind you can headbutt).
Price: $20.99+ (regularly $34.99)
Light up brighter than a Christmas tree with a sweater bearing Pikachu’s flashy smile. He’s winking, though, who can say why. Perhaps he knows a secret. A holiday secret.
Price: $23.99 (regularly $39.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 grown-up Advent calendars sure to bring Christmas cheer
- 22 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
- Deck the halls with nerdy ornaments for each and every fandom
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.