- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it 3 Years Ago
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules 3 Years Ago
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
- Cory Booker’s weirdly sensual relationship with coffee resurfaces Today 8:31 AM
- Everything you need to know about gaming chat client Discord Today 8:00 AM
- Report: Your Facebook feed is still ripe with fake news Today 7:42 AM
- The 10 best movies based on true stories on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Prager University is fighting ‘leftist indoctrination’ on college campuses Today 7:00 AM
- Can ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ recover from its disastrous drama? Today 6:00 AM
- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
Here’s how to pre-order the Pokémon Go Plus accessory
We can’t make the game get here any faster, but you can at least plan ahead.
Update: 7:58pm CT, July 7: GameStop no longer has the Pokémon Go Plus in stock. It’s currently unavailable on Amazon (or anywhere else), but you can set a notification on Amazon so that you get an email the moment it’s available. Sorry, trainers. This is your best bet!
Pokémon masters are waiting with bated breath for the July release of Pokémon Go, the mobile game that uses augmented reality and geocaching to let you catch Pokémon. While we have no way of making time move any faster, you can prepare for the Pokémon Go Plus.
The accessory is currently unavailable on Amazon, and GameStop has ended its pre-order as well. But Amazon offers the option to email you when it becomes available, so you can drop the “Buy it Now” button faster than a poké ball in the wild.
The Plus is a poké ball-shaped device that syncs to any smartphone via Bluetooth. It lights up and vibrates when Pokémon are nearby, allowing gamers to play the game without even looking at their phones. You can catch Pokémon with the push of a button and perform other simple actions to enhance gameplay.
Nintendo has not given a more exact release date for Pokémon Go other than July 2016. GameStop marks July 31 as the release date for Pokémon Go Plus pre-orders, but that may just be based on Nintendo’s broad release date.
Regardless, if you want to catch ‘em all the moment the game drops, pre-order the Plus at GameStop here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- EA is having the biggest video game sale of the year right now
- Nintendo fans will geek out over Vans’ new shoe line
- Turn your phone into a telescopic camera with this lens, now 65 percent off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.