- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
Trainers are well aware that Pokémon Go is an addicting, battery-draining vice that is well worth your precious percentage.
While there are certainly ways to save some battery life, your best bet to carry some extra juice. Fortunately, Amazon Prime Day, which technically starts Tuesday, has already unleashed plenty of really great deals on best-selling portable chargers.
Depending on what type of trainer you are, there’s a battery pack best suited for you. Regardless, you shouldn’t have to worry about your phone dying in the middle of an important battle with a Clefairy.
1) For trainers who travel lightly: Anker PowerCore+ mini.
If you don’t want extra gear bogging you down while you wander aimlessly catching Pokémon, the Anker PowerCore mini is a lipstick-sized portable charger that can fully boost your phone in 3-4 hours on a single charge.
Price on Amazon: $10.99 (regularly $21.99)
2) For trainers who travel in twos: RAVPower portable charger bank.
For trainers in crime, the RAVPower has a dual-USB portable charger so you can boost more than one device at the same time. Technically, that means you’d need to walk around connected to one power bank, but it honestly doesn’t look any weirder than you did side by side while glued to your phone.
Price on Amazon: $31.99 (regularly $69.99)
3) For power-using trainers: Anker PowerCore 20100.
Multi-tasking trainers who post their catches to social media, plus keep up with other personal interests, will need something with a little more power. The Anker PowerCore 20100 is only slightly bigger than the mini at around the same size of a Snickers, but has more than twice the power. At 20,000 mAh can charge your phone up to two time with each use.
Price on Amazon: $39.99 (regularly $79.99)
4) For group trainers: EasyAcc Monster external battery pack.
Trainers who run with their squad should get the EasyAcc external battery pack, which has four USB ports so you can boost everyone’s devices on a single charge. You could also set up a lure and provide a space for fellow trainers in the community to get an extra boost. Professor Willow would be so proud of you.
Price on Amazon: $36.99 (regularly $122.99)
5) For hardcore trainers: Bsone solar-powered portable charger.
If you’re catching ‘em all by day and night, a solar-powered charger keeps your phone and power bank going without needing to take time to replenish. The Bsone has a flashlight, so you can keep going after dark. It also has a rugged fit that can handle the most extreme exploring and features dual USB ports so you can invite a fellow trainer on your travels.
Price on Amazon: $20.99 (regularly $69.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.