- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
Gotta catch these awesome Pikachu and Bulbasaur Pokemon evolution shirts
Fashion forward Pokemon shirts, I choose you!
These breathable black rayon shirts come in two eye-popping offerings. Feeling electric and eclectic? There’s the Pikachu evolution line, adorable Pichu, iconic Pikachu, and powerful Raichu. Want to go green? The Bulbasaur line shirt is just as eye-popping, featuring the grass starter, budding Ivysaur, and blooming Venusaur.
Most of all, these Pokémon evolution shirts are officially licensed, ensuring their top-tier quality. Pikachu and Bulbasaur Evolution short sleeve button-up shirts are available 40% off for a limited time–usually $49.99 each, you can grab them for just $29.97.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion’ is an art book of legends
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.