- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body 2 Years Ago
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI 2 Years Ago
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
Gotta catch these awesome Pikachu and Bulbasaur Pokemon evolution shirts
Fashion forward Pokemon shirts, I choose you!
These breathable black rayon shirts come in two eye-popping offerings. Feeling electric and eclectic? There’s the Pikachu evolution line, adorable Pichu, iconic Pikachu, and powerful Raichu. Want to go green? The Bulbasaur line shirt is just as eye-popping, featuring the grass starter, budding Ivysaur, and blooming Venusaur.
Most of all, these Pokémon evolution shirts are officially licensed, ensuring their top-tier quality. Pikachu and Bulbasaur Evolution short sleeve button-up shirts are available 40% off for a limited time–usually $49.99 each, you can grab them for just $29.97.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion’ is an art book of legends
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.