- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members 2 Years Ago
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis 2 Years Ago
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
These breathable black rayon shirts come in two eye-popping offerings. Feeling electric and eclectic? There’s the Pikachu evolution line, adorable Pichu, iconic Pikachu, and powerful Raichu. Want to go green? The Bulbasaur line shirt is just as eye-popping, featuring the grass starter, budding Ivysaur, and blooming Venusaur.
Most of all, these Pokémon evolution shirts are officially licensed, ensuring their top-tier quality. Pikachu and Bulbasaur Evolution short sleeve button-up shirts are available 40% off for a limited time–usually $49.99 each, you can grab them for just $29.97.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Breath of the Wild Creating a Champion’ is an art book of legends
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.