- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business 2 Months Ago
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Today 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Today 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Today 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Today 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
Evolve into your cutest self with these Eevee slippers
These are VERY effective.
Someone better call Nurse Joy because we’ve fallen head over heels in love.
These Eevee slippers are the perfect thing to wear when you’ve got eggs to hatch in Pokémon Go but don’t feel like going outside. Roam around the house in these comfy alternatives to the classic bunny slippers, and you’ll unlock that “Oh?” in no time.
Part of being the very best is feeling it, so do your self a favor and grab these slippers which are listed as one-size fits all, and available through Amazon for $18.99. Two fluffy Eevee heads bopping around will totally brighten your mornings!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
- Suit up for adventure with 11 awesome gaming hoodies
- You can throw a Pokémon party with this Pikachu cake pan
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.