- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders 9 Months Ago
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
Someone better call Nurse Joy because we’ve fallen head over heels in love.
These Eevee slippers are the perfect thing to wear when you’ve got eggs to hatch in Pokémon Go but don’t feel like going outside. Roam around the house in these comfy alternatives to the classic bunny slippers, and you’ll unlock that “Oh?” in no time.
Part of being the very best is feeling it, so do your self a favor and grab these slippers which are listed as one size fits all, and available through Amazon for $19.99. Two fluffy Eevee heads bopping around will totally brighten your mornings!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
- Suit up for adventure with 11 awesome gaming hoodies
- You can throw a Pokémon party with this Pikachu cake pan
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.