- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids 7 Months Ago
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ 7 Months Ago
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Today 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Today 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Today 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Today 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Today 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Today 11:42 AM
- New York sues JUUL for marketing to teenagers Today 11:34 AM
- The new ‘Discworld’ TV series just gender-flipped several major characters Today 10:54 AM
- David Fincher is doing a ‘Chinatown’ prequel series, naturally Today 10:43 AM
- Congress thinks Facebook is misleading you about its location tracking Today 10:36 AM
- The cast and crew of ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ offer more teases on ‘Star Wars’ conclusion Today 10:34 AM
- #FartGate takes over Twitter after lawmaker appears to pass gas on live television Today 10:24 AM
Someone better call Nurse Joy because we’ve fallen head over heels in love.
These Eevee slippers are the perfect thing to wear when you’ve got eggs to hatch in Pokémon Go but don’t feel like going outside. Roam around the house in these comfy alternatives to the classic bunny slippers, and you’ll unlock that “Oh?” in no time.
Part of being the very best is feeling it, so do your self a favor and grab these slippers which are listed as one size fits all, and available through Amazon for $19.99. Two fluffy Eevee heads bopping around will totally brighten your mornings!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
- Suit up for adventure with 11 awesome gaming hoodies
- You can throw a Pokémon party with this Pikachu cake pan
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.