- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet 2 Years Ago
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse 2 Years Ago
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better 2 Years Ago
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy 2 Years Ago
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation 2 Years Ago
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Today 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Today 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Today 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Today 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Today 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Today 1:24 PM
- Trump thinks Google made 16 million people vote for Clinton Today 12:54 PM
- Danny McBride’s ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ is a wicked televangelist comedy Today 12:46 PM
- Facebook-branded coffee shops are coming Today 12:36 PM
- Twitter hosts China-backed ads maligning Hong Kong protesters Today 12:27 PM
After a long day of catching all of those Pokémon, you deserve some downtime. Grab yourself a Pokéball Grinder, then take a load off.
It may look like an ordinary Pokéball from the outside, but inside, this three-piece aluminum grinder discreetly grinds and hides your herb. It’s equal parts practical and novelty, and its authenticity will definitely impress your fellow Pokémon trainers.
Just pop open the top, drop in some buds, grind ’em up, and you’re ready to Jigglypuff puff pass. (See what we did there?)
You gotta catch ’em all — later. For now, grab yourself a Pokéball Grinder, available on the Daily Dot Store for $13.95 (regularly $25).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Brighten up your meals with this precious Cook Kirby plush
- Cheer up! This Gudetama tote bag makes life easier
- This quesadilla maker will satisfy your need for a cheesy fix
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.