- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free 12 Months Ago
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
This Pokéball grinder is perfect for grinding grass types
Jigglypuff puff pass.
After a long day of catching all of those Pokémon, you deserve some downtime. Grab yourself a Pokéball Grinder, then take a load off.
It may look like an ordinary Pokéball from the outside, but inside, this three-piece aluminum grinder discreetly grinds and hides your herb. It’s equal parts practical and novelty, and its authenticity will definitely impress your fellow Pokémon trainers.
Just pop open the top, drop in some buds, grind ’em up, and you’re ready to Jigglypuff puff pass. (See what we did there?)
You gotta catch ’em all — later. For now, grab yourself a Pokéball Grinder, available on the Daily Dot Store for $13.95 (regularly $25).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Brighten up your meals with this precious Cook Kirby plush
- Cheer up! This Gudetama tote bag makes life easier
- This quesadilla maker will satisfy your need for a cheesy fix
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.